Where are all the grasscity OG's? I just see new members :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Mar 18, 2012.

1. dude...u asshole with that sig, nearly touched my comp screen

2. I have been noticing that too. The problem is with the infractions. If u get so many points worth of infractions u get banned. So if u have been here a long time the infractions add up.

I have 30 infraction points. Most infractions are 10 points. so if I get 2 more infractions I get banned. Even though my first infraction is 3 years old.

3. thats the dumbest part. they should raise the threshold a bit, 50 is prettyyyy low.

4. Original Grasser

5. OG with a conservative post count.

I do a lot of reading. :wave:

6. Idk, I've been here about as long as you and do nothing but say mean things and speak my mind and I have 0 points. I have two infractions(one of which is bullshit cause AK Infinity didn't like what I had to say to him) but it's no biggie. It's kinda hard to get there and even if you do get close you should know to watch yourself

7. infractions should disappear 12 months after they were made.
    that's messed up and explains a lot

8. I had no idea there were even infraction points... :confused:

9. [quote name='"Heinous Anus"']

I had no idea there were even infraction points... :confused:[/quote]

Lmao yea there are got 15 for name calling

10. #191 Blaze, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    cupcakes and rainbows :D

11. seriously guys change the subject, This will only cause drama and thats why we dont allow talk of mods actions, People will get the pitchforks out and shit..lol

12. YODA is an OG!! and btw, did you see episode 1 in 3d this year?

13. Screw that bullshit the prequels suck and so does 3d

14. I liked episode 2 I don't give a fuck what anybody says, but yeah 1 and 3 were bullshit. Except when Anakin lost to Obi and then breathed for the first time in the vader suit.

15. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']I liked episode 2 I don't give a fuck what anybody says, but yeah 1 and 3 were bullshit. Except when Anakin lost to Obi and then breathed for the first time in the vader suit.[/quote]

My friend can do a fucking spot on impression of jar jar binks. We'll be chillin high and out of nowhere he's like "little annie!" always gets me...:smoke:

16. How come i never turned red???? :(

17. :(

[​IMG]

18. I dont get it, are you making fun of me? :confused_2::smoking: