Where are all the good stoner guys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GravMomma, May 10, 2011.

1. Well shit. I guess I've been pwned.

I just posted this because where I'm located, the guys are either assholes or DARE loving Republicans. And its frustrates the hell out of me. But whatever.

2. it's all good, try actually putting your location in your "location" dealy.. maybe somebody in the same region might PM ya if you hang around the forums and contribute =)

best way to get to know somebody imho

3. im right here. To add to my worthyness, I have my own home, not apt, full time employed, no babys mamas, crazy bitch ex wives, I work out, and im cute. So, where you ladies at?

4. I wish I met a girl with the same attitude as you.......

5. i think the question should be....

where are all the good stoner girls? :confused:

6. I wish I had a cute stoner guy friend too :( No one weird or sketchy! Just a guy who likes goin to ska shows and who is down to blaze and listen to some sublime!! Where are you?! I'd blaze with my connect and his friends but they are kind of odd lol.

7. Taco Bell actually does draw in the hot stoner boys. At least, I always see a few when I go there to get my Baja Blast on :cool:

I found a good stoner boy. I think I'm in love. But he's much much too good for me :cry:

8. i'll be either playin guitatr or outside doing somethin. follow the smoke signals...

9. cough....socal....cough lololololoololol.... Last time I asked a chick if she smoked she said weed kills and causes cancer....im just sayin.....so the question should be turned around......

10. We are with good stoner girls.

11. No such thing in the world. No person has any power over you other then what you let them. The value you put on yourself is your true value. :rolleyes::smoke::hello:

12. im busy climbing trees and roof tops when im not smoking. or im high watching netflix lol!

13. In the back of books-a-million with an italian creme soda,reading a High Times,looking at the pictures of the exotic strands wishing I had some,remembering that I do, and laughing at myself out loud.Or at the nearest basketball court breaking ankles:p:cool:

14. I want a platonic stoner chick.
    one who wakes n bakes me,watches a lil shippuden,brings muchies, play sum 2k11 ya know.

I wonder what my chances of this happening are.

15. #36 treelover, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    2k11 is awesome :) and I'd say it's likely there are ladies out there who enjoy weed, gaming, and munchies ( I like dr pepper and kettle corn mm) . Lol

16. I work at a Books A Million. I'm usually blazed behind the counter, makin' Italian sodas and reading High Times.

17. Where have you been all my life? LoL ;)

18. #39 Lifted, May 12, 2011
    will u marry me?

19. #40 treelover, May 12, 2011
    Haha sorry I have a boyfriend. But I'm not the only girl who does these things there's plenty of us lol. Girl gamers ftw lol!