where are all my tennessee stoners at??

Discussion in 'General' started by maggieisdead, Jun 24, 2017.

1. i'm just a nice young lady in mount juliet, tennessee for a wedding and this place is literally like dead. i managed to sneak some bud here with me cause i assumed it would be fairly boring but gee-zus i didn't know this place would be /completely/ dead. anyone on here from tennessee wanna show me around and chat about the vietnam war or the rolling stones or something?? holy moly it's boring here

2. I can't think of a confirmed Tennessee person on here my mom has a house out there tho incidentally...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you looking for a sugar pappy?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. reported

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. you're the only Tennessee.

6. Sorry, but East TN sucks over all. The smokies are a nice place to visit. I would advise going in to the park through Loudon rather than the traditional path through the Tijuana street fairs they call Pigeon Forge and Sevierville.

Unless you are a white, middle aged, conservative Christian who enjoy country music, football, or Nascar then East TN is a boring place filled with social ignorance. The best activity in TN is to plan how you are gonna get the fuck out of that redneck hellhole.

7. Should I bring my lawyer?