Where and how to hide box??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lovethew33d, Nov 23, 2009.

1. #1 lovethew33d, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hey guys. I'm still living with my parents for awhile but money for weed is pretty rough now. I can get free seeds, and I have about a 20-30 dollar budget for a box. but i need to know if for one plant, one cfl, probably 14W, if i need a fan for a box 16" tal, 14"inch wide, and 6" deep. im not sure. im using the milar from inside candy wrappers and chip bags (cleaning them first :D) guys im using miracle grow potting soil and the cup like in that picture...i used the lamp up there (14W CFL) on that pepper plant for the past few months. just took a seed from a pepper i was eating one night and used the paper towel method, and grew it under this lamp! i know weed grows faster so it might be alright. but i didnt use it in a box. just on an open desk...do you think weed will be alright? (i plan on using a 12/12 cycle from the start, because i want it to flower at minimal height possible...dont have much room as you saw earilier) but if you guys have better ideas (fridge boxes, etc.) to use for stealth, let me know (my parents look around EVERYWHERE...i have one spot in the house and the cardboard box that fits in it is the dimentions i mentioned above) thanks for any tips on growing, lighting, gear, and stealth!! my dad used to smoke so he knows the smelll!!! how can i get it out of the air if i use fans??? thanks

Stay Blazed

ps. i dont know if you guys can see the pictures, the plant is approx. 3.5" tall 5" wide. the lamp is a gooseneck lamp, the normal kind for books and stuff at a computer desk. approx grown since mid september. the day now is November 22. it grows much slower than marijuana i suppose? let me know guys im not sure how fast peppers grow, but the since i changed the soil to miracle grow it grew 6 new nodes and 2 inches since mid October

2. You don't have an adequate setup to bring a plant to harvest, and it is irresponsible and disrespectful to try to grow in your parents' house.

3. never looked at it like that. il just try over the summer somewhere outdoors then..:(