Where am I?

Discussion in 'General' started by Relentless, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone ever caught themselves saying that one too many time's. Or who are you?

2. i have never been so stoned that i didn't know who i was, but i have been stoned enough to have no clue where i was plenty of times.
    my favorite was when i was on my friends deck which is about 8 feet of the ground and i thought i was on top of the empire state building. good times :)

3. well ...yea lol last time i got blazed i didnt know wer i was then after i was cleared up i realize i was outside in my backyard running... -_-

4. That's always fun! =P

5. i been high before driveing and been like where am i but then i would rember where i was a lil bit affter driveing some more lol

6. I forgot to mention it's happened to me... Oh plenty of times LOL

7. It only happens when im driving i was like oh im about to come to the stop sign on my way home... *get home* wtf i was way far back there O.O

8. haha been there. friend took me to a lake ive never seen and ive been here about 10 years. After we finished smokin a couple grams i was like.umm how the hell did we get here and wheres here? almost fall in the lake too : /

9. no, but I've woken up the next morning and said... "wow.. I dont remember the drive home"

10. When im stoned i start thinking im somewhere im not, then i suddenly remember where i am. Its strange yo, but i love it haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.