Where am i going wrong

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Roadman1234, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Hey all, I was wondering if someone of you lovely people here could advise me as to what I'm doing wrong in regards to my grow. I'm a first time grower and have had some guidance from a friend but yet still not yielding any results, the overall aim is to have 4 plants growing however the problem comes in the germination stage. I'm using seeds bought from amsterdam and using the rockwool germination method, now the current CFL I have is a 600watt and I'm watering the rockwool 2/3 times a day with an 18/6 split, what can I do with my current set up to ensure my babies grow.

2. Seeds need to be kept warm round the clock. I put them on my cable box on a plate and under a dome which keeps them close to 78 degs. I also soak mine for 12 hrs or so before germ. Never tried rock wool for germ though. Just peat pods. Hope you get a good answer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Stay_Blazed, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    Unfamiliar with rockwool germ, i always use the paper towel in plastic bag method. From there i put in those red solo party cups. Remember to keep temps high in germ stage like mook said also you are watering all to much imo.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2