Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When's your favorite session of the day?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Itsbundlezbruh, Aug 11, 2016.

1. It's hard to choose between the joint or 2 I smoke when I get home from work..since I work the night shift its always quiet at 7-8 am lol but I love to wake and bake so it's a toss up for me

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wake and bake, smoke on my lunch break, and in the evening after work. Smoking in the evening is probably my favorite because the day is finally over. Weekend tokes at night while out with some friends are cool too.

3. I smoke on my lunch break when I can..definitely makes my night better

4. When I worked overnights the morning smoke on the way home was always the best. My commute was over a picture-perfect mountain road that has been used in several movies and car commercials, so it was an awesome setting.
    34fcs2u.jpg
    That's just one of the views

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh wow lol I haven't been able to go on a high ride in forever since I share a car with my girl now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Definitely the wake n bake. Something about just waking up and having the (insert however long you slept here) break and then smoking. It's my favorite/best high

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah wake n bake is definitely top of the list..but that J after work when you can finally jus relax is a close 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's hard to choose. I love waking and baking. I also like to smoke when I get home from work and just relax. I usually work a night shift from 5pm- 10:30 or 11pm.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wake and bake.