Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whens the best time to eat mango before smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Neeva, Feb 25, 2016.

1. I've heard that eating a mango before you smoke makes your high better and I was wondering when the best time to eat it is. I've heard 60-90 minutes, but is it better to wait longer? Does waiting longer make it less effective

2. I am just now hearing about this whole Mango thing. please let us know if it makes any difference. So I can stock up on mangos

3. #3 Grinder12000, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
    Eat before you smoke - but make sure it's not just a placebo effect which most people say it is. I think you would need to eat like 20 pounds to feel a real effect! And then poop like there is no tomorrow!

Weed and Mangoes have been around for 1000s of years and you would think if there was any REAL effect it would be more then anecdotal by now.