Whenever I'm "happy" it seems to good to be true.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by incrededibles, Jul 11, 2017.

1. It seems like you create these threads looking for a certain response; you attempt to reject every response that isn't the exact one you are looking for.

Unfortunately, we don't get everything we want in life... Unfortunately, your not going to learn how to be successful until you first learn how to fail with grace; how to learn from your failures... If we could all learn from our failures, what is impeding success, other than time?

But here, you can reject this response, because it wasn't exactly the one you are looking for... You think being defensive is helping you be productive; you think that by rejecting every answer except the one where people tell you what you want to hear, that this will help you find what your looking for.

You need to understand that happiness is not something that we provide to each other, it is something that we provide to ourselves, because we consider ourselves worthy of happiness; this is why I can come into your thread and shit all over you, because it's not my responsibility to make you happy and it is not anyone else's either.

Sent from my shithole using my fuckface

2. lol get over yourself. Stop following me fool

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. P.S. some of what you’re saying does hold true to me but I don’t appreciate being patronized

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum