Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whenever I wake-n-bake..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OhYouKnow, Aug 17, 2011.

1. I usually get sick :mad: Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I'm sure there's a few threads like this, but I couldn't find any.

Is it maybe because I didn't eat breakfast before-hand?

This question bothered me since it happened in school whenever I did it before first period, I'd feel sick in first.

Could anybody tell me why this happened and what I could do to make sure it didn't happen again?

2. like ur stomach hurt? or you had a headache. or fever?? ur being really generic bro

3. Trying smoking on a full stomach, and when you say sick, what do you feel? Stomach pains, headache?

4. No headache, I'd feel sick to my stomach, and need to go to the bathroom where I usually threw up. I'd go home right after though, and sleep. And then I'd feel normal again like nothing happened.

5. at some point in your life you'll realize wake-n-baking is dumb. be productive and get shit done, nothin better than comming back home and lighting up after a successful day.

6. I sometimes get sick to my stomach, I just wait to smoke after eating to avoid this. It seems you are experiencing the same thing.

7. All right, cool. Thanks for the help everyone.

8. you need to wake up and bake up and then make yourself 3 fresh chocolate chip belgium waffles. :) or regular if you want.

9. I'd say there's nothing better than having a successful, productive day while being baked as shit.

10. It sounds like you may have a slightly lower tolerance (not necessarily a bad thing :) ).

You should try not to smoke as much in the morning as you would in the afternoon or evening, after you've been awake for a while and you've put some food and liquids into your system. If you smoke a bowl in the morning and it makes you sick, but that's about what you'd smoke to yourself comfortably later in the day, try only a puff or two when you wake up, then see how you feel. You should feel about as medicated, as you would after smoking a larger amount later in the day.

It's usually a little more common with over-consumption of edibles, or with folks coming off a tolerance break. But it should be a healthy and enjoyable experience. If you're feeling nauseated, that's your body saying it's a little overwhelmed at the moment. :)

11. Guessing that your empty stomach hypothesis is correct

12. I'd eat some breakfast first

13. I've done wake-n-bakes without eating breakfast because I usually like enjoying food high. Weed is supposed to cure nausea so I don't know how you're feeling sick. Maybe it is your tolerance like someone else said.

14. Probably something to do with low blood sugar in the morning..

15. #16 sycolv, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes. I'm glad you commented on this. I would have been a bit to harsh. There's nothing wrong with a wakenbake hell if your a real smoker it's a morning ritual