Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whenever I get some good good weed...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by h2ogo2049, Nov 29, 2005.

1. I always hope everytime i crack open a bud 3 or 4 seeds will fall out.

I just picked up a half ounce of haze, and a half of somethin the dude called california crunk, and GOD DAMN do i wish i could find a seed, id have a grow room tomorrow.

Ordering off the internet is still shady sounding to me and would make me completely paranoid, so my only hope is to crack open a bag of some dank and see some seeds.

Anyone else feel the same way? I know seeds are looked down upon but someone has gotta be with me here...

2. You will never ever crack open a bag of dank and find seeds.

If you do, it's not dank.

3. Not true.

4. Definitely not true at all...

Before I had the option of growing for myself, once in a while id fine a seed in some crazy good trees i got. Nothing from the new dude im going to, though. Figures as soon as I have a place to grow and no one to hide it from.

5. Believe it all you want, I don't really care. But if you think *any* grower of fine, high grade pot is going to be *stupid* enough to leave males in their garden to fuck up their sensimilla, you are mistaken. Because they don't.

EDIT: Except for hermies. Sometimes those go unnoticed. But you shouldn't use a seed from a hermie plant.

Also, seeds take *a lot* of the "good stuff" out of the female flower, which is why truely dank buds don't have seeds. Nice, fluffy, white chrystal buds are a byproduct of the flower "freaking out" because there is no male pollen to make seeds. When seeds are present, the female doesn't produce near as much of the good stuff.

6. Always a chance of them being grown outdoors and pollinated by accident, isnt there?

Growers that are doing it for commercial selling are going to have ALOT of plants, chances are once in a blue moon they will miss a hermie or a male for long enough to get a few seeds in there.

Either way my post has nothing to do with whether or not weed with seeds is dank, so chill out.

Edit**you edited your post while i was typing, so disregard my comment about the hermies.

7. Agreed, if you find more than one or two seeds in your bag, it is not considered dank. As we all know females use up alot of their thc producing the seeds, thus degrading the quality of the bud.

Either way, to what you were talking about, why dont you consider asking your dealer if he knows of a seed source, im sure he will.

8. People don't always intentionally leave seeds in dank, normally a few just sneak by... for instance the other week I got a seed in my bag of Silver Haze, it was the dankest weed I've had for a few months but still found a seed.

9. so untrue

10. i hear ya man,i always look forward to a seed or two ,especially i be a grower.can you believe that person saying great weed dont have seeds.i guess they have not seen or bought enough to really know what can happen.i have even bought weed at a bay area club that was purple and had a seed in it,man did i score on weed and a seed that day,great growing ahead

11. No, maybe not a shitload of seeds, but i have seen a seed or two in a bag of heady nuggets.

12. I'd say just go buy a bag of mids and use those. As long as you kill the males you will have dank.

13. i just picked up some buds the other day and my guy says they were vac sealed so sorry if there a bit dence and crushed .. still was a fat bag so i took it for 55 (5 Less than normal) smelled weird .. kinda piney .. color was nice with some ok hairs on it .. smoke is decent .. i woulda only paid 45 for it but only found 2 seeds and it was def better than beasters/kb and def headies.. i have the seeds i might try outdoor growing.

14. HI, well I am going to have to JOIN the rest of the crowd and DEF. AGREE that dank won't have a seed. Why would the grower let a male near the female so that she would make babies instead of ALL THAT GLORIOUS THC AND CBD! Dank growers don't seed out their shit...they keep it right.

In btw. w/ good genetic order seeds you SHOULDN'T(now thats a shouldn't so there is always a chance) even get a hermi branch that seeds out your plant..

Man if you really say you would have a REAL grow room tomorrow with dank seeds...then trust your city members w/ experience...ask them if they succesfully have ordered seeds and recieved w/ dank quality.. I have ordered from 4 diff. companies now...all on the trust safe list in my book... all recieved discreetly and fast....TO MUCH MAIL GOES THROUGH EVERYDAY...thats coming from someone who use to get HPs delievered to him by FEDEX!

PEACE BE THE JOURNEY!!

15. you are wrong,way wrong.like i stated before ,why would the legel weed club sell weed (fuck the word dank,that means shit here),some times you have to live .for the last time, to no what really can happen,great weed can and does have seeds,been there done it,no one is going to tell me different,just like my outdoor grown blk dom,comeon someone tell me different why i have a seed or 2 ,come on ,let me hear it that it is not great weed.with this said try growing for over 30 yrs then tell me what weed can do!!!it really sho0ws your dumbness when you state why would a male be near a female to get seeds,you dont need males around,,,and i pray for a seed or 2 from my great weed which i have sold to clubs before,,

16. I don't see where you are getting that but I guess i am not going to argue no need to...but it is factual that a female sensimilla w/ no seeds spent the majority of the time making more thc and cbds. I female that was forced to seed is not as potent! NOW if you do find a SEED in REAL kind bud then that doesn't mean it isn't dank(so yes,dank can have seeds!)...just it got MALE pollen on it at one point or another. If it would have not had that it would have a chance to be more potent. I trust the breeders for MY seeds! Everyone else can do as they wish! Not trying to argue at all !!

17. Guess I had to be the asshole that sparked an argument on what is otherwise a very nice forum :) haha.

Anyway, i guess what seed bank should I look into then? One of you dudes who grows alot must know. I live in the US (east coast) give me some reccomendations please.

18. Seeds are a good thing to have. We could only hope everyone included a few seeds in every bag they sold.

19. It's not shady, any reputable seedbank won't rip you off.

The worst thing that could happen is you get a letter from US Customs saying someone tried to ship you illegal cannabis seeds...that's it.

20. you my friend have obviously not seen enough dank to make such a judgement