when?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by storm38, Apr 25, 2002.

1. well this is the second time i have grown and i am facing a dilema...the first plant was extremely slow and after 65 days of flowering my impatience got the best of me, and i took her down, approx. 1/2 of the pistils had changed color and the fan leave tips had yellowed, i relized it was to early, how far do i go this time do i let the fan leaves go completely yellow hgow about the pistils is this a good indicater of when to harvest? thanks in advance

2. try 2/3 to 3/4 of the pistils change. You can always snip off what's ready on top and start curing and let additional light reach the lower branches.

3. i have 4 main coalas none of which are close it is the smaller buds at the bottom that are further along, what about with the fan leaves changing color is this a good indicator? also when drying will the buds tighten up, a good temp for the dry room? thanks again i am sure as the day progresses i will have many more redundant questions appreciate the patience

4. big fans all turn yellow and start to fall off.

5. thanks i guess i have a couple weeks left to wait... man i hate this waiting i want to get high