when you're under 21

Discussion in 'General' started by plip, Jan 11, 2010.

1. you can only drink with friends.

and you can never not get completely fucked up.

2. #2 DirtyPete, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
    I drank with friends, family and sometimes by myself when I was under 21.

I also could prevent myself from getting completely obliterated...but what's the fun in that?

I probably drink heavier now that I'm over 21, it's just that my tolerance is so high I don't get as drunk as I used to.

3. well, im chinese. so my parents are hcinese but they're not like cool chinese people like i am so they're all like drinking is bad.

and i have bad friends.......

4. eh, by the time I turned 21 I was pretty over drinking.

5. i turned 20 about 2 months ago

6. well youll give it up soon then.

7. Unless you live in the UK. ;)

8. uk ftw :p

9. When I was 16 I would get drunk every weekend.. Along with getting bottles of hard liquor for personal use by myself during smoke sessions.. And of course I would get obliterated why wouldn't you??

10. Or the Netherlands. I bought a sixpack when I turned 16, practicing my newfound freedom. :p

11. pfppfpf i got over drinking when i was 14. for cereal.

12. Yeah i stared young. Being European goes hand in hand with drinking at 14, lol.

13. I didn't start until 18 in college but I get pretty fucked up...and lately I've been drinking with my step-dad and my uncles at family functions and getting pretty hammered. Not sure what you mean by your OP lol.

14. I would drink before I was 21, but I never got too drunk and was never pressured to do so. Now that I am 21, nothing has changed.

15. Agreed. if you start drinking at any age under 21, you will definately not stop when you turn 21. i mean why would you??

16. Then you're not trying hard enough.

17. same...I'm still a beer snob and I go to the bar once or twice a week depending on what's going on, but the most I'll drink regularly now is a beer, maybe two.

18. I'm under 21 and still drink, very rarely though.

I don't mess around with alcohol irresponsibly. I'll only drink if I have a place to stay or a ride home for the night, or else it's strictly smoking.

19. I'm only 19 and can drink legally.... so there!

CANADA FTW

20. Really???? you cant go to bars, but when people under 21 drink %90 of the time they do it to get wasted. Alot of my friends are turning 21 now and if they drink less than they ever did when they were younger.