When Your Town Is Dry.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by camacho77, Apr 14, 2014.

1. #1 camacho77, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    So, something happened in my town that spooked all the dealers I used to buy from, and now none of them sell, and when I ask them if they know anyone else that could hook me up, they act like they're the only one who sold in the area. (I know they know where to get it though because my 2 dealers are pretty consistent smokers, and they won't stop smoking just cause they stop selling) anyway, all of my toking buddies got their herb from the same guys. So it's been hard to find weed lately.

It usually doesn't bother me, but I don't drink or anything else so when it's the weekend and I have nothing else to do, I like to toke up and have a nice relaxing evening. So it's a little frustrating that I can't find any herb at the moment.

Anyone else been in this predicament before? How'd you solve your problem? It sucks living in one of the more restricted states (mississippi).

2. This is why I chose to start growing my damn self. Dealers around here either ask too much for shitty product or they never have it. i just sick of it so now I'm trying to grow some nice shit this year so they'll be comin to ME. :)

3. #3 camacho77, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    that's a good idea. Too bad I don't have to means to grow my own Right now, or else I totally would.

I just want to find another good reliable dealer for now. That's hard around here though. I was lucky to have the ones I had for so long.

4. Thats how we deal with the problem.......we harvest. :smoke:

5. Go to Colorado bam! Or grow Ur own. Or even go to another county get weed sell to Ur friends and then smoke for free!

Denver Co. Occupation: Budtender. IG: Nurse_Langley

6. Fuck a town it's about the city

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. One of my college buddies hooked me up. I went ahead and dropped 180 on a half of some pretty dank herb. Dunno when I'll be able to find more. But for now. I'm blitzed :smoke:

8. 180? damn. i don't see why paying over $350 for an oz. is okay. dank as shit or not, people bust heads! hopefully my grow will be a good one because i am gonna be a savior to most people around here struggling lol keepin a lb to myself tho! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Well I know where I can get an oz of some really dank stuff for 220, but that guy was out so it was get the 180 dollar half or smoke nothing lol. And since my areas been dry I took what I could get.

10. all about the city

11. oh i know what you mean my man lol i'd rather pay a bit more too than go without. if mids didnt give me headaches id be going that route but yeah.. i live in a really small town so it gets dry quick and everyone smokes mids so it seems like thats all there is. when dank does come around, they want close to 400 an oz. no way man...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Ringing in from south west MS here.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. 180+180=360 SO a his half was only 5$ more then what you said...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 BloodBooger, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    I had the exact same problem last year...and I decided to do a grow again and now I am flush...and I once lived in Mississippi (Lucedale, Pascagoula,Gautier, Oxford and Hattiesburg) and if I lived there again, theres a THOUSAND PLACES I could do a decent outdoor guerilla grow...man, get out, scout out a few places ans commit to a grow...you will thank yourself many many times.....

15. #15 camacho77, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    I used to live in hattiesburg.

I never thought of doing an outdoor grow. Always figured it was more risky when it's outdoors. Everytime I thought about growing I always pictured doing it in my closet haha.

16. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but how does this even make sense? Going to a different country you'd have to buy a plane ticket and international flights are pricey as hell, you'd have to have money to buy the weed, then you'd have to have a means to smuggle it back into the us, then you have to go through the trouble of dealing it to make your money back. 

I hope i just misunderstood what you meant though...

17. What with the perfect growing weather out there I would have a grow on all year except the dead of winter. A singlew plant stuck here and there can and will be missed....do it

18. Medical marijuana man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. County not country.
    Take a break from that bong man haha.

20. Everytime I uest to get bud, id throw away the nicest bud in a jar, and it kept addin up to where I had between 1-2 ounces jus chillin in a jar I never messed w, except only for special occasions. Like 420, holidays etc If I took some out, id always make sure there was more put back in there to keep it over an ounce.

If there was a month long drought id prolly be good to go.....