When your low temp dab turns to soup

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Give me wings, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Not sure if this belongs here , but I'm bored and I know some dabbers out there gotta know wtf I'm talking about!!! I hate hot dabs, I usually use a 18/14 mm domeless infinity . It holds it's heat great. I also use a 10mm highly educated "flux" nail. IMO the best nail ever made!!! But I forgot how fast it cools down and wasted a huge dab of wax... Now it just sits in there mocking me... I doubt there is anyway to salvage this hit lol right? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419733290.897208.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Thats why I dont fuck with nails smaller than 18mm.

3. What about when you are dabbing on the go? That's why I got this nail.

4. I almost exclusively smoke in my house, but I have a vape pen for portable smoking.

5. Lets move this to where it belongs.

6. You can salvage it but I wouldn't. Torch it till it catches flame then throw the dome on it. Make sure the fire went out and inhale. This is more burning then it is vaporizing and doesn't taste as great

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. scrape it out and pop it in your pen maybe?

8. honestly there doesnt look like very much left on the nail. If its a domeless nail, you can usually torch it from further down than you normally would and with a small flame until you see it start to boil/vape, then cap it and pull.

or you can do what ajroxit said, I've dumped the oil onto some parchment

9. you could pop it into your mouth and suck on it like a sucker to get every last bit of loving goodness out of it...

man i am soo fucking high right now...i been torching everyones posts with random high jinx and back door shinanigans, but not the back door action kind of back door shinanigans. more like the dickish / funny kind. but not enough dick to make it....well you know...
    what were we talking about?
    vagina's?
    :metal:

10. Lmao well played sir.

Thanks bro... I know I'm terrible at figuring out where to post!!! I swear I'm not that burnt out!!!

11. I tried a few , it was like a .2 dab...... It doesn't matter anymore. I really wanted to vent about the wasted huge dab more than anything... I'm running low on concentrates.. Almost time to make the trip into town to a dispensary.

12. OP don't feel bad. I was just listening to the sizzle of greasy resin in my pipe. It always clogs my pipe then I have to re-clean my pipe and smoked the "dried" resin. It tastes like shit. I wish I had dab soup.

13. Damn bro that sucks... No one should have to do that... I guess you aren't to close to Colorado huh?

14. Lol I am in California on a limited budget.

15. Man you need to make some new friends out there :)

I use to have that problem too, then I learned Cannabis grows on trees :) Brahaha

16. Yes that is the definitive answer. But I cannot grow where i am now. The plants will get pulled and trashed. If I could, i would have about 20 plants growing in my back yard every year.

17. Ahh the pains of low temp dabs without an enail. Hated when that shit happened

18. so you're low on oil but you're doing .2 dabs? somethings wrong there lol

19. I rarely take dabs that big, I was feeling so rough at the time . That's what made it disappointing to the level I felt I had to share with strangers lol..

20. lol well yeah you can either dump out that oil onto some parch and dab it agai or very slowly heat the nail from the bottom and carb cap it