When your friends can't roll blunts...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Kliider, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Too often we'll pick up a sack and a friend will roll a blunt that burns shitty or is too tight to even get decent hits. The way we do it in our circle is basically whoever buys the blunt or threw down the most gets to choose who rolls it. Unfortunately I have 2 friends that very often are the ones to roll, and their blunts are just horrible a lot of the time. They are usually way too tight, to the point where you have to suck as hard as you can for like 10 seconds to get a normal amount of smoke. This also makes the roaches impossible to rip in a bowl/bong, which is a shame. Me and one of my other friends have picked up on this and always joke that me and another guy that's good should just roll all the blunts, because we would all get higher. It sucks cause neither of us want to tell them, and they do sometimes come out ok, but we'd just prefer it if I roll it (not to sound cocky of course, I'm no expert, but my blunts are usually cannons, which we prefer.)

Anybody else in a similar situation? We want to tell them but we don't want to be assholes, and also want to get higher.

2. then just say lemme roll it this time. and when they smoke a good blunt youll be straight wit it

3. I roll them as much as them, and they look and hit better. But it's as if they like them tight, I hate it. I don't know if they do it on accident, are just oblivious, or are doing it on purpose.

4. respectfully tell them their blunts could use some work, and if you feel like it maybe show them what they are doing wrong? if they are gonna get seriously pissed at you because of something as petty as that, they probably shouldn't be your friends in the first place.

5. then buy the blunt or throw down the most, pick yourself to roll the blunt :eek:

6. I try as much as possible, but usually I have only 5 or so to throw down, and sometimes they buy a blunt ahead of time so they can roll it.

7. Out of all my friends that smoke they is only one kid that can roll good blunts and whenever we buy a sack we always let him roll it. Explain to your friends what you said in this thread and that whoever rolls the best blunts should be the one to roll it so you get the most out of your smokin session.

8. one of us is gonna have to tell them at some point, and I know he won't. I'll probably see how the next couple turn out, and I'll ask whichever one if they do it like that on purpose. One of them doesn't even put the leaf on right so the very tip of the blunt has no leaf.

9. well as we all know, theres nothing worse then smoking a shitty L.. if it's your friends and the people you smoke with, then by all means call it out and let em know aha i'm sure everybody smoking realizes what you do ...

10. Use glass instead?

11. exactly, if they are under the impression that they are doing it correctly (or even if they're not, really), show em' what's up and how it's actually done. problem solved.

12. wait till your all stoned to bring it up then school em with some facts

13. If it's their bud, they can roll, simple as that. You didn't become good at rolling by watching your mates roll, you became good at rolling cause you practised. They'll get there

14. not trying to be a cocksucker, but... while practice is the main factor, you do become better at rolling by watching your friends... presuming they are better at it then you. i found it helpful to watch the more experienced rollers and try to replicate what i saw them doing.

15. use a backwoods

16. it's hard to replicate rolling with thin air, bro.

17. It's funny cause they're the ones that got me into smoking, and they taught me the basics of rolling. I'm just fully aware that a tight L is a bad L.

18. well imma disagree not to disrespect but simply because i learned to air roll from spectating one of my friends quite the number of times. i roll & pearl blunts now pretty much exactly how he does

19. #19 vagrant, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    this is true, but there are lots of how to roll videos on the internet that show people different ways to roll one up, and that's the same principle i was talking about. seeing someone else's method and trying to perfect what you saw on your own. it's like the expression "watch and learn".

20. nooo, aaaaaasshole. He means they have to practice and in order to practice, they have to roll the shitty blunts for you while they get better and eventually they'll roll better l's than you and you won't even have to complain.

and.. build a bong, blunts are nice every once in a while but get some glass or build a proper bong, it's much more efficient dog.