when your dry and wanna be high...

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefboo, May 5, 2011.

1. smoke fruitloops

2. "mental addiction"? and ur talking to me about subjectivity? perhaps the reason i feel so compelled to smoke is because i don't feel as good about life as you do. i'm sorry but not everyone is like you. not everyone can be fine and dandy with whatever. i'm glad you have the power to live life and appreciate it. good for you.

i had always tried to be a good honest person. i never smoked because i felt like if there is such a strong campaign then it must be wrong. later in life when i wanted to find another prospective i thought about trying salvia. i talked about this with a friend who suggested i tried weed first because salvia could be potentially dangerous (especially since i had never really done any drug because alcohol). once i tried weed i didn't seen any reason to try salvia. the first time i experienced cannabis i realized that though life has its negative parts the good parts wouldn't really be "good" without experiencing the "bad". the idea was so profound to me that i changed my life. 21 years of not smoking had never gotten me close to a realization like that. since i started smoking i had completely changed. people thought I was "better". it wasn't until i started reading about cannabis legalization issues that i really started to turn for the worst again. there is nothing wrong with cannabis that people aren't responsible for with its criminalization. and this takes me to the "why" of it all. why is there such a campaign to keep the freedom to smoke away from people when it causes 0 deaths a year? i mean it really doesn't make any sense. so here i am dry.. for no other reason than the legality of it.

weed actually made me much more productive in life. when i smoke i actually feel like doing something. when i'm not smoking i'm usually in bed or playing a video game that i'm not even really enjoying or that i've already played a zillion times before. i'm not one of those couch locked stoners no matter how much u believe everyone is like you.

3. I used to. Sometimes it worked and got me really baked, sometimes not so much.

What sucks more is having money for product but not having anyone near you have any or be available lol.

4. lol, it's called being a realist. I'm the same way man. I go to community college, I'm fairly smart, but I think similar to the way you do. I don't want to become another pawn in the world that gets my education, then a job for the rest of my life to live the "American dream". I'm a huge slacker because I've come to the conclusion that repetitive adult life sucks, though, you gotta work on finding a passion. You're not gonna find something just smoking weed everyday and doing nothing new. Get out, experiment, and perhaps you'll find reason in life. I have yet to find it, but I know smoking my miseries away aren't going to assist me in that matter.

I've smoked once in the past 7 weeks and prior to that it was several times a week. Before; I didn't give a shit and wanted to just end everything and was looking for more weed over and over again. Now... well, I've been more serious about getting out and doing shit. You never know man, you just don't until you experiment with change. I slooooweddd down with weed, and I finally have a positive outlook for the future, instead of a haze and mess that it appeared to be.

Maybe weed isn't your issue, but you'll never know until you try stopping for a bit. Once again, I'm not ignorant on weed because I do enjoy occasionally now but habitual use isn't for everyone. It IS a drug, and habitual use can be correlated to any other drug user, aka a coke head, meth head...etc, just to a less serious extent. You gotta learn live life sober or you'll never get anywhere man.

5. ugh.. dude your a troll.. i can't even bring myself to read ur posts in their entirity because you just don't get it.. we are here chatting back and forth because ur a troll. i started this thread to ask about smoking dirty bowls and u judged me for it so i'm just being an ass to you know about it...

as far as us being a like.. i highly doubt it... i don't mind the system when i'm high because hell i just feel the purpose without having to think about it so much. when i went college i had a blast. i loved to learn and i loved studying. the community college i was going to was shit though. the one thing that being high made me realize was that i had wasted my academic opportunities because i was so concentrated on the negative. i honestly believe that if i had smoked in high school i'd have a job right now. i never enjoyed school more than when i was high. i ended up becoming disillusioned by school because it was too easy. the biology class i was in was instructed by a teacher who was known as being very difficult. personally i really liked the guy and enjoyed the subjected. i never thought i'd like biology... without even trying i came out with a B in the class. the only thing that bugs me about it is that i did it all high and it makes me wonder... how much of the shit i was told when i was younger was a lie?

as for stopping weed for a while.. i have. i've gone on breaks that lasted a year and during that time i had convinced myself that i didnt' need weed. slowly but surely i slipped back into apathy. weed makes me feel alive. if you think thats wrong then i think u've been brainwashed. in a reality which is so relative why deny yourself something that makes you feel alive?

we finally got osama after 9 years.. we just killed him.. now trial.. no real resolution for those who suffered the loss of that man's campaign. and yet the american people are supposed to be happy about it. another death is a good thing huh? this world is fucked. now pass me a mother fucking bong or something because i'm starting to get irrate. maybe its my addiction...