When your dealer gives you shitty weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Live_Life, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Usually he has good bud every time and the reason why I like him is because he's extremely reliable, you can text him at any moment and within five minutes he'll hit you back up and within 20 minutes you can have your bud.

But the last two times his bud has just sucked, yesterday was the most recent and here's a couple pics of it. I was wondering why I didn't smell anything in my car since it was just in a zip lock, it has absolutely no crystals on it and has no smell of weed whatsoever, it has a slight smell of "plant" but that's it. I took two good hits when I woke up which usually gets me high as hell but all it gave me was the slightest buzz and it's gone already which shocked me that's never happened before. I'm usually not picky, but when I usually get dank and then I get this I feel like I wasted my money. Good thing I only got 2 grams instead of a quarter. What do you guys think?

It's hard to tell from the pic, but it's really dry and has no crystals on it at all. No smell as well.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438267642.173297.jpg

2. Anything thread you post on the app automatically posts it at least twice, it's a bug that needs to be fixed already. Not meaning to double post.

3. I usually look at weed before I buy it. If the quality seems lacking I'm not afraid to say something. At least then I'll get a price break sometimes.

Sometimes quality fluctuates, maybe there's a drought in your area and that's all he could get.

4. #4 Live_Life, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015

5. I never say anything which is my bad, but I need to be more assertive at times. But I wanted to ask what you say at times like that? I'll say something if it happens again.

The funny thing is that the time before the last two times he had dank blue cheese and had it in a silver jar. Well yesterday when I grabbed my 2g it was his girl serving me instead and on the counter was the silver jar next to a zip of the shitty bud, so she opens the silver jar and the smell of straight dank came out and I could see it was the blue cheese! She kept looking back and forth confused (obviously not sure which to give me) between the silver jar and the zip lock of the bud I got and I guess went with the "safe option" and went to her bf's room then came back out, put the silver jar away and gave me the shitty one from the zip. I only got two grams so I didn't know if that was too small for the blue cheese so I didn't say anything. Wth -__-

6. Looks fine stop whining

7. Could have nothing at all :huh:

8. I would just give him it back

9. I mean...seeing as the way I described it clearly means it isn't. Looks can be deceiving.

10. You just gotta be like listen man, you get some great shit but the last couple times I got from you it hasnt been up to quality like it usually is. You gotta be honest with him. If hes a jerk about it mabey its time to move on, but im sure he will understand.

11. This happens in states where people can't buy their weed legally. Sometimes a dealer cant get anything from their usual suppliers and they have to go to a new source until their normal supply is back up in running. This happens around here when police activity gets hot, the major suppliers hide in the shadows until the heat passes and in the meantime dealers have to get whatever they can to keep their customers around. If it happens again ask your dealer what is up and if they are going to keep getting bud like that.

12. Alright you're right will do, but just curious (I know this might sound dumb) but lets say I decide to not get the bud because it's not good, how do I say it without sounding rude or it being awkward. Explain what's up (with what you said up there^) and then say if he can hit me back up when he gets better quality stuff?

13. Be polite and just explain it...... Hey man you had some really good smoke but this really isn't what I'm looking for. If you get something more like that other let me know...... Be polite you don't have to give some silly story. Keep it simple and move on. Maybe he'll give an explanation, offer a cheaper rate or give you an idea if he'll have something better soon. Buyers have hard times finding good stuff sometimes. A dealer is a buyer somewhere down the line. I'm sure he knows its not up to par. Its only business. You don't have to burn the connect. If he had good before chances are he'll have good again. If he's an asshole about it, then you don't want to be dealing with the guy anyways.

14. #14 MediCole420, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    Just casually mention how much better the stuff from the other(first) purchase was/How you preferred it..

Im sure he/she would accomodate..

being that they're going to want you to keep buying from them..

C.R.E.A.M.....

15. Usually I kind of buy through family or friends, I listen in on what they're saying about THEIR dealers, and if I feel I can trust their advice enough. I lean towards what sounds like the best route. Of course I did have a dealer who I went to, and I referred to him and only him which was a BIG mistake. But I quickly moved on from that when I realised I could just listen to word of mouth, and have a pal hook me up [​IMG][​IMG] I used to get your problem all the time, no one's got time for shitty weed! Nuh-uh.

16. You gotta be casual as fuck. Be like listen man, this really isint doing it for me, it just dosnt get me high, but thanks anyway. Ive only had to do it once or twice but its somthing hts gotta be done, becuase you gotta let him know that you wont settle. Bring it up as a joke. Be like god damn dude, that blue cheese you had last time slammed my dick in the dirt, what happened to that?

17. Just be straight up about it; that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it, but just mention it to him. It's not like he's doing you a favor, this is your money.

I've only had this issue once, and I'm pretty sure the guy gave me shitty bud because I wasn't going to see him again. It was a one time thing. I normally buy from my co workers. I get discounts and good ass bud that stinks up my whole car for days [​IMG]

18. Yeah sometimes it's just unavoidable. It may not even be that he had to go through someone else, it may just be a sativa phenotype of what the supplier was growing and they took it down at 8-9 weeks with the rest of the plants when it actually needs anywhere from 12-14 weeks.
    You just never know in the black market.

19. I know exactly what you're dealing with. That type of bud I have had before. all air, all hair, full of tan leaves, it's green and has no crystals. i hate that type of weed but at least you only got 2g and next time tell your dealer and or his girl that you want the good bud.

20. This is the real answer here, everyone...towards the end of summer is when police crack down on all levels of dealers. The longer you're in the more you start to notice shit. Like my area has been dry for the past few weeks! Nothing is around except garbage that's double the price now and it forces everyone to look elsewhere, which could very much lead to bad deals.