When your dealer gives you shitty weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Live_Life, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Usually he has good bud every time and the reason why I like him is because he's extremely reliable, you can text him at any moment and within five minutes he'll hit you back up and within 20 minutes you can have your bud.

But the last two times his bud has just sucked, yesterday was the most recent and here's a couple pics of it. I was wondering why I didn't smell anything in my car since it was just in a zip lock, it has absolutely no crystals on it and has no smell of weed whatsoever, it has a slight smell of "plant" but that's it. I took two good hits when I woke up which usually gets me high as hell but all it gave me was the slightest buzz and it's gone already which shocked me that's never happened before. I'm usually not picky, but when I usually get dank and then I get this I feel like I wasted my money. Good thing I only got 2 grams instead of a quarter. What do you guys think?

It's hard to tell from the pic, but it's really dry and has no crystals on it at all. No smell as well.

View attachment 1837019

2. First off, there's no pic. Second, your dealer can't always control the quality he gets from his trusted source. Besides you can't expect any dealer to give their best nugs to g babies, even 7 isn't even that much.

Also depending on you're area this time of the year prices go up while sometimes quality goes down because middle men don't wanna pay the upcharged and the whole area gets affected.

3. If it isn't good, why did you pay for it? Nothing worse then paying for something you don't want.

4. If you're in a non medical or legal state, its not like dude can just go to wal mart and buy quality weed everytime he re-ups...

Next, just because he's selling doesn't mean you have to buy it...I've turned down bags plenty of times if I didn't like them...

Also weed doesn't have to "look good" to be good...like redman said on a track "everything that's lime green ain't the bomb bitch"...sometimes that "ugly" weed can surprize you, but most of the time if it looks trash it is trash, in which case, don't buy it

5. Move to Cali...grow your own, or find another connect. If hes your buddy, let him know his weeds shitty

6. He ripped you off. Find a better dealer.

7. Ive noticed my guy that used to get me some seriously sticky blue dream would occasionally dump off his dry, flavorless nastiness on me when i went in for a quarter or more. Course, communication easily solved that problem.

"Ey bro, gimme that good shit again, no stemmy seedy shit."

8. If guy can't tell you what it is and approximately where it came from, keep looking for a new guy. My guy tells me "this some Denver sour diesel/got some decent bubblegum kush/ not sure what that one is, shit dank tho, I smoked it " and I'll take it. Any time he isn't full of info for me he's trying to pass off schwag. I don't care what strain I smoke, but if the dealer hasn't even tried it im not touching it