Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when your bud is full of seeds does that mean its low grade?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by superjailxtwins, Feb 28, 2009.

1. so i bought a quarter of pretty potent smelling weed

but its filled with seeds does this mean its like low grade?

like i got about 30 seeds outta it

oh quick question how do i choose seeds for growing ?

2. You can get seedy herb that is still very potent. It would have been more potent if it didn't have seeds - but it can still get you plenty high.

Any healthy looking seed that isn't cracked or broken can be grown. If you were serious about growing though I would recommend ordering seeds from a seed bank as their genetics are most likely better than your bag seed.

3. thnx man yeah i waz breaking it up and i see all these seeds i waz like wtf

4. Yeah, that happens when the grower leaves a male plant with all the females. He jizzes all over them and that produces the seeds. It can be prevented by removing/killing the male plant

5. Seeds generally reduce yield and potency, but I've seen plenty of 'seedy' bud that was kickass nonetheless.

Seeds that look healthy and firm and fully developed are best. If you soak them in (dechlorinated please!) water the ones that sink are generally the viable ones and can go on to germination.

6. Seeds in your bud could also mean that someone stressed the female plant out enough for it to become hermaphroditic. In other words, it pollinated itself. It's either that or as someone previously mentioned, male plants were near.

Either way this means that the grower was a little clumsy. Doesn't mean it won't knock you on your ass though! :hello:

Happy Toking!

7. maybe it wasnt another plant at all but, maybe the grower was wackin it in his grow room and blew his load all over the plants and was just like fuck it, whats the worst that could happen? 0.o

8. I vote for this guy for the stupidest reply ever....

9. yeah that was a poor attempt at being funny hobobob.

10. He was trying to be funny? I just thought he'd been dropped on his head a few times as a kid.

11. That, too.

12. technology

tuna fish

13. I thought his joke was funny.

14. ok. search function.
    growing secion has stuff about picking seeds. (i usually aim for tiger stripped ones)

and yes low grade = seeds.
    come on' now.

15. holy shit that is one of the most disturbing and funniest posts ive read on grasscity

16. wtf...?