When you watch fox news...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BlueGumyEarBuds, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Do you feel as if there is a terrible evil attempting to seed propaganda into the greater depths of your mind? To be honest if I'm going to watch the News I will only watch Fox news. Not for any other reason than the fact I need a good laugh. I occasionally see Anderson Cooper ramble about something that has already been covered 6 times that day while I'm at work, but hat's only because my corporate office does not allow our TV to change from the weather channel or MSNBC.

It just seems like there is a ridiculous amount of racial hate at times. The snide comments and the complete douche bag personalities that the characters play as they go throughout what I can only imagine must be the televisions imitation of the tabloids. Many of the arguments made on shows like fox and friends, and The red eye especially just have a certain amount of what the fuckery in them that I cannot watch any longer. Even if you try to say that "Oh dem' aint real news showz" Not everyone is smart enough to realize that those shows are merely just the opinion of someone, I can't figure out exactly who, but I assume he resides within a mental institution.

I guess what I'm saying is...am I the only person who watches this news network in horror as a large amount of misinformation is spread to the masses? I know people who watch/listen to Glenn Beck as if he were the messiah himself. I guess I turned this into a rant, but fuck dude. Really? can you stomach the shit on this news network without being under the influence? Because I can't.

2. I only read blogs that I deem responsible news outlets. Any network news media is just state run propaganda.

3. but there not the opinion of someone. thats the thing. the "opinion" is what they want peoples opinions to be.

4. I can't watch any news anymore. It's all become to extreme. Why say you're conservative or liberal, or left or right, or democratic or republican when you don't even know what the goddam situation is first.

News is a stating of facts as they become apparent. Everyone has turned it into their own personal sermon, or a finger pointing game to try to separate our country. Why aren't we fighting for what's right for America? as opposed to what will help you get ratings, and troll the opposing sides opinion.

5. I guess liberal news outlets are just too much of a bore for me to watch either, but on that rare occasion that I do watch MSNBC or something like that it doesn't give me the...Heebie-jeebies

6. key words are key.. :hello::wave::D:p

7. Not just fox news but the entire lame stream media apparatus is completely worthless.

In 2011 I'd trust Russia Today before I'd trust Fox.

8. I love Fox News.

You know how in the Grand Theft Auto games have the ridiculous radio station parodies of news media and such?

Fox News is that, in real life. That's funny as shit dude! I was watching it baked at one point and they were reporting on a raping or something and the guy described it as "drug fueled rape orgy", and it was just lols. Why they do the things they do, I have no idea but it's hilarious.

And I used to get so mad when I watched Fox News with my dad, I was like these people are so fucking horrible. Now it's the future and 75% of the people realize now that fox is a load of bull so it's just funny.

9. Stopped reading when you foamed about racism.

10. I bet you stop reading for good didnt you? Damn me and my truthfulness.

11. Yeah almost all mainstream media news is a form of thought control, and they succeed very well. Once you totally break it's influence, it becomes obvious who are controlled by it (a shit load of people btw). There are some things that people say and think that can only result by the adoption of mainstream propaganda. The widespread acceptance of killing for money (middle east wars) among the general population is one of it's more sinister results. The media is nearly all powerful in how it can mold and shape the minds of the nation, especially once it's combined with the brainwashing that schools do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&feature=related]Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job (Complete) - YouTube[/ame]

This interview is quite interesting on the subject of propaganda.

12. Americas main stream media news sources are worthless. They are mind controlling. They are elite forms of brainwash. I use alternate news sources...Also, like previous poster said, Russia Today (RT) is pretty good..they seem to tell the truth about things. so overall, FUCK FOX.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B0QPcoTZg8&feature=related]Ron Paul Still Ignored - Jon Stewart Daily Show - YouTube[/ame]

14. I think a few of you who posted in my thread decided not to read my post at all. I do not watch any mainstream media source whatsoever. For the last two months at my job I have seen 5 - 10 minutes of Anderson Cooper on my lunch each day. All I watch is Fox news so I can get a good laugh before I go to bed each night. My political views are not based on the opinion of a media outlet like many of the people on this forum. My views are simply based on right and wrong. Learn the difference.

15. I don't watch fox news but when my Family do they just watch a screen with a big spiral swirling saying go to sleep your corrupt government is in charge.

Everything fox news says is a lie, everything they report on regardless of whether it's true... it becomes a lie :D

16. I wouldn't say it's necessarily a lie, only that they report what they want us to hear, and inevitably, changing the way we think and view our surroundings. So by that token, it is worse than a lie imo. Well I guess it is lying by omission, but still.

The media is just another part of the government guys. Just figure I'd post this here, even though it doesn't necessarily coincide with the thread. Watch both videos.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZ_rQKAy7c]National Anthem (1960s TV Station Sign-Off) - YouTube[/ame]

Notice anything???

Watch it again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HiT5qYb27Y&feature=related]National Anthem TV Sign-off Slowed Reveals Subliminal Messaging - YouTube[/ame]

17. Fox Business has some credibility though, because Freedom Watch with Judge Nap is on that channel.

18. Anyway shouldn't we just ignore tv and whatnot? Tv has polluted my mind long enough.

19. Glenn Beck isn't on Fox anymore.

20. I get my news from the daily show and the colbert report. :)