Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you use a bong, how long does the weed take to hit you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 19, 2014.

1. A simple guy on the Internet writes three paragraphs trying to flaunt his pseudo-intellectualism?

2. #22 star-glittering-ocean, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Depends on the strain since some hits faster than others. But usually between 5-10 minutes and full effect in like 15-20 minutes.

3. Disrespect and name calling isn't tolerated on gc.

And how was that response in any way deserving to have him called a dick? It was honest and civil..

4. I'm surprised a couple minutes wasn't the #1 choice, do you mean when do we start to feel high, or just absurdly stoned?

5. The question was probably aimed for both answers. Like how long til you start to feel it from the hit to how long til you're stoned.

6. What kind of question is this?

You are seriously the most annoying person on this forum with your fucking mini modding...

8. It depends on the size of the hit for me. If I fill an 18 inch tube milky as shit, Im going to feel the effects right away. But if I took several smaller hits, it would take longer to take effect.

9. Oh well I ain't going anywhere soon

10. it hits me when i open the bag to be honest

11. Calling out disrespect makes me an obnoxious prick in your eyes?

Damn son. Still not going anywhere because you don't like me.

12. SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED

13. I feel like the bud kicks in at around 10-15 minutes for me.

14. Sober to High = instant
    High to Higher = A few minutes

15. What a stupid thread. But don't worry, kids; the OP will post something equally as silly before you know it.

16. depends more on the type of weed you are smoking.... iv had some cannabis before that took a couple minutes for me to feel it.... normally it is right away.

17. Chilled environment instantly :) Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Is this a serious question?  [​IMG]

19. A lot of factors.. The end all be all answer is... Take a rip and don't worry about when it hits you... If your asking because you don't want to over smoke. ; wait 10 minuts before each hit

20. Some of these questions... LolFucking take a hit. However long it takes is how long it takes. Why does it matter how long it takes for other people? It's not like you'll be able to change anything with the information you receive. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum