Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you toke...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tyro01, Sep 14, 2009.

1. When you toke does it hit you right away of after awhile? Like 30 seconds after a hit, it hits me. Is this normal?

2. Would you stop smoking if it wasn't normal? haha

3. It varies on everything, the piece you're hitting, the dank you're smokin, the place you're smoking, the people you're with, and your mind set.

4. Not sure if it's placebo or not, but when I take a toke, a few seconds after I can feel my body start to relax. It might be the exhale or the absense of oxygen for a bit, but I can feel it. Full effects take about 10 minutes though, but right after that first toke I can feel a lil sumthin.

5. well it depends on the weed really
    i bought this one sack o bud that knocked my off the feet as soon as i cleared the chamber
    but iv also bought weed that didnt kick in till like five min of constant toking, but got me high as fucking shit.

it just depends, different strains really make a difference

6. Yeah I usually feel it within a minute, but that's just initial effects. The full effect peaks at 10mins (or so I have read). After which it levels out.

7. Most of the time when i smoke i will smoke like 4 or 5 bowls with a friend or two. For us it usually takes about 15 minutes atleast to kick in but once it does it last for ever and its nice and strong too.

8. like others have said you have to take into account all the different variables like type of weed, your tolerancy, what piece your using etc.. but ya idk how you feel about it but dont be alramed. sometimes it doenst hit me until i stand up. if youre high, consider the session a success lol.

9. shinytokin pretty much said it all hah