Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

When you started smoking/what you do now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheCruz831, Jan 11, 2013.

1. What age did you start smoking, and what do you do now? IQ comparison if you know it?
    I started when I was 13 and I do pretty well now.

"Some folks say that smokin' herb is a crime, if they catch ya smokin' there bound to drop the dime... insufferable, informal, crazy fools" -Bradley Nowell (Sublime)

2. My IQ went from 178 to 45 1/3.......

3. I started at 13, honestly just had periods of smoking more than smoking everyday or whatever, few years I didnt smoke cuz no money or connects. only taken an IQ test once, after I had started smoking and I believe it was 147 or 148.

4. That's too bad

"Some folks say that smokin' herb is a crime, if they catch ya smokin' there bound to drop the dime... insufferable, informal, crazy fools" -Bradley Nowell (Sublime)

5. Wow that's in between above average and genius technically. I think above average is 110 and genius is 160 or something

6. IQ tests are kind of bullshit, and the online ones are much worse I'm sure.

That being said, real IQ tests performed by a professional on a child are still the best tests we have. They're not as accurate when taken by an adult.

7. 12. construction work. Fuck my life

8. Started smoking frequently around age 14, and never took an IQ test but my grades actually got better besides math.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZnVosFXSs]Goldie Glocks (feat. Goldie Glocks) - Goldie Glocks (prod. Goldie Glocks - YouTube[/ame]

10. 12ish.

Nothing important.

Still dull as a box of knives left underwater for six years and exposed to oxygen.

11. Started when I was 15, still getting terrific grades, but I've gained a little bit of a wild side and a big ego.

12. started smoking when i was around 16/17.

last time i had an IQ test was around 19, i believe it was around 120-130.

13. started at 15, i think it was too young

14. But water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen ;)

Lol or was that part of your statement

15. #15 Dum Dum Boy, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    19, music

16. I started smoking at 11 and now here and there I dj for events

17. I first smoked weed when I was thirteen. My IQ changed from 123 to 420 baby.

18. 15, it was love at first hit.

19. #19 steelhound56, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    18 when I started, 21 now...

Double Major in Computer Sciences/Networking, with a verified IQ of 145. I have about a year left in the program at my college.

Contrary to what some people would have you believe, cannabis doesn't make you stupid. You'll experience some short term memory issues when under the influence, but I actually think it has helped me retain a good bit of neuroplasticity that has helped me loads in my planned career path.

Plus, fixing code and algorithims is so much easier when you are stoned. I tend to see errors more quickly (recognizing flaws in patterns of code) and approach syntax errors from a different angle when high. It works for me because it forces me to slow down and pay attention to projects I am coding, and helps me see if things "fit together" properly.

I've gained a more tolerant perspective and patience since I started smoking. Weed makes you sit back and give thanks for the little things in life we all too often take for granted in my opinion.

Plus, it's a far better way to relax when compared to alcohol....