Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you randomly check the clock and its 4:20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chewbracca, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Yeah, so as long as I am experiencing this, I believe it is a sign to continue to smoke weed occasionally.

2. do it all the time bro

3. I JUST DID THAT TODAY...fucking caps

4. This always happens to me

5. I do it like every day... just some instinct to look at the clock. Could be on my phone, computer at work, car stereo, etc.

6. Once you stop noticing it when its 4:20 than it means you should refrain from smoking until you notice it again. its a sign..

7. My stoner senses are tingling..
    For some reason I always notice when its 4:20, I just can feel it.

8. Hahaha I love that one of my friends always bring it up

9. I do this all the time.

10. Its always 4:20 somewhere right? :smoke:

11. It's not as random as you think.
    Your brain is a wonderful thing

12. its not random at all,
    I used to wake up at weird times like 3:33, 2:22 and shit like that, and I was getting very curious and sorta worried about it so I started reaserching it, I read from multible sources taht you wake up many many times over the course of the night for just long enough to glance at the clock or whatever and your

brain is pretty much asleep so you dont really remember it, but if you have that number or whatever on your mind then it sticks with ya, kinda like if its daytime and you walk by the oven and that little green light says 4:53 you won't even give it a second thought and it will be like you never looked at the clock but if the clock says 4:20 then it will register with ya and you will be like ohhhh shit son, shit yo, I totes gotta burn one down....bro....just kidding I hope none of you talk like that.

13. It happens to me so often! I also see 11:11 a ton!

14. its all a brain association type of thing, you see every other time just as often but 11:11 just grabs your attention.
    tis weird

15. Im constantly randomly checking my phone for the time but it only seems to ever matter when I do it and its 4:20. yay!

16. someone's baked.. ^.^:p