When you order a pizza and don't have any tip money, what do you say?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pink Floyd, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The "to tip or not to tip" thread reminded me of a time when I was starving and stoned at home and wanted to order a pizza, and so I did.

They gave me my total and the amount of money I had left was pretty much exactly the cost of the pizza, so I had no tip money.

When the guy came I was thinking, should I tell him "my bad about the tips, no extra money" or just not say shit and go on with my day cause it doesn't really matter. What do you guys think? I mean, it ain't my fault I only have enough money for myself.

2. If I don't have tip money I always order again and request the same guy, because I order from the same Dominos, so I kinda know him and I tip him double

3. i would say sorry i got no tip and let them get a hit of your chronic. one time i had this 4 or like 5 year old answer the door and pay in his pajamas no tip and she was like im gonna keep the change cuz theres no tip she was pissed but i was laughing on the stairs im a dick but i was like u and had no good ideas

4. #4 Monkybiz007, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    You should tell him to his face, so he can at least say "fuck you" back. That's the least you can do for the guy.

Or if you can, smoke him out.

5. Wanna hit this?

6. So what did you do?

7. If you're reffering to me, then what do you think.

Paid for my pizza and munched.

8. i dunno homie. i never ordered a pizza when i didnt have a few bucks to throw at em for tips

9. Lol, yeah, I got that part. I was wondering if you said anything or not to the driver about the lack of tip.

10. I feel bad about not tipping the pizza person. so i just order it over the phone and pick it up myself. :hello:

11. I'd totally let him hit the bong and take a slice! What kind of pizza did you get?

12. Exactly... except maybe the Dominos part...

13. I have a collection of gift cards that have small amounts ranging from 5 bucks and unnder I'd give him one.

14. I go by a trucker motto, ASS CASH OR GRASS

15. I m totally agree with you it really doesn't matter at all...

16. ive never tipped for a pizza before, i guess some people like to do it but i never have.

17. Offer him a hit or give him an extra big tip next time, assuming you get the same guy.

18. Just go and pick it up so you dont have to tip

19. This only happens on a RARE occasion, but I usually tell them I'll give them a better tip next time. I ALWAYS give good tips to the guys, but sometimes it's a bad week and I'm broke. They understand.

20. look for a couple pennies in ur couch and toss them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.