Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you move, finding a new supplier?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongH20, Sep 9, 2008.

1. How do you find a new supplier? Especially when you're older with kids, and don't want to draw any attention to the wrong person? How do I make myself more approachable without looking ridiculous? Can't show my true "Hippy" self in my job, so this is proving to be a challenge. Tips? Suggestions?

2. just dress "down", wear some trashy clothes and ask some teenagers at the movie theater? there's alot of stoners at the movie theaters.

3. I would try the mall personally, there's always a crowd of stoner teenagers hanging out there. Once you find the group of stoners just walk up and ask about bud, if anything they'll prolly think you're pretty cool for asking.

4. yeah the mall too. someone made a post on here about disc golf and how most people smoke there, i don't know the validity of that, but you could give it a shot, i mean trying to get it has a better shot than not trying, nah mean?

5. But will they have the good stuff? I'm spoiled from a home grower in VA; the one time I asked a young 20-something, the stuff I got was really mediocre.

6. Just flat out say you're looking for good stuff. Most of the time somebody will know at least one person.

7. I seem to have the same problem when i go on vacation for more then a week or two. My last trip to key west i was sitting on a bench and overheard a man, dressed as a pirate, talking to some lady about salvia. i went up to him asked if he had any buds. pretty chill guy sold me a quad of headies for $50. wasnt the best shit in the world but what ever. So after that long ramble, just look for people that look like they have it.

8. I'm having the same problem. Just moved to the southern Louisiana area for college and I don't know that many people here yet. I'm still getting used to how strict the police are here about everything, and after the hurricane they are everywhere and there is a curfew. I'm going to go checkout a skatepark and the mall tomorrow and hopefully soon I'll find a good home grower.

9. Ask someone you see leaving a headshop. or go to a secluded (yet popular) rural viewpoint, stoners are bound to be there!

10. Step 1: Join Grasscity.(done)
    Step 2: Read up on pot on grasscity.
    Step 3: Grow your own dope.
    Step 4: Post a grow journal.

11. You find a new supplier the same way you found your old one...

12. And what happens if him and his old supplier have been friends since middle school or something like that?

13. Become friends with people who smoke and you'll eventually find a supplier. Spoting a stoner or a dealer really isn't that hard.

14. I've got the same thing- mid 30s- good job- new town- no dope. I use to live in a college town and knew this old bartender for 15 yrs who always had some. it's not easy being green :(

15. Know how it is - I am in the same boat, and even have friends that smoke - but they are not reliably hooked up. So much so that I have been weed free (for the most part) for 6 months now!!!
    I wish there was some universal code for having & needing weed. 'Desperate' does not even describe what I am.
    Thanks for all the info.

16. yeh if u have ur own place grow ur own ;)

17. I'd imagine it's pretty hard to find a connect on the street if you're on the older end of the stoner spectrum. Most younger people just assume 'cop' if you're older and start asking for weed. I'm on the older end but still have friends/connects I've known since high school.

Try to make friends with some stoners and they'll probably hook you up with a connect. Don't start asking for buds or connects right away. Go to festivals, concerts and such to meet people.

I'd grow if I was in your situation since I don't make new friends too easily. I'd probably have to start growing if all of my friends stop hustling.

You can grow a hefty amount of dank for personal use in a small closet grow-cab.

18. u try u mite,
    u dont u wont!

19. I was just forced to move to San Antonio because my job was laying people off in my old town. Had a steady supplier there that i have know for a very long time. I'm too old to be going up to kids at malls and at a disc golf course. (Some pretty shady people at a disc golf course anyway) I need to find a reliable distro. There really aren't going to be people at my work that i can connect with, i need to keep my use WAY down low. I have a good amount that i brought with me from my old town so it should last me a couple of weeks maybe a month if i stretch it but i will be getting very desperate soon enough. Any good suggestions would be appreciated. O and i dont have anyplace to grow due to my shitty small place. Any other suggestions besides walking up to random people??

20. I have the same problem as a lot of you. I have hookups, but I'd love to find someone who wasn't a flakey college student. I sense that there isn't a lot of sympathy here among people who don't have the same problem (go to the mall! talk to some stoner kids! just make friends!) and unfortunately I don't have any better advice.

But here's the thing--not to be a snob, but I really don't have a lot of faith in teenagers at the mall being less flakey than the guys I (very occasionally) deal with here. One thing that just occurred to me is that there have to be at least some adult-type places with regular stoners...perhaps a coffee shop or my local co-op. I don't know.

Or perhaps, oh hope of hopes, that someone from the Minneapolis area will read this, take pity on me, and send me a message. sigh...