when you meet a new girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by --jamminout--, Feb 20, 2011.

1. I've always wanted to ask other people about this but what do you guys do when you meet a "new girl". And I'm talking about a girl that you not only want to sleep with but one that you might eventually want to date.

2. when i was single, the first order of the day would be to send her a nice bouquet with a witty note....

important: the note HAS to make her smile, has to be witty

3. true that, but i meant more like conversation stuff

4. oh ok...well, if you want to impress her, talk less than her and actually listen to what she has to say (as opposed to choosing a topic of conversation)...let her direct the flow of convo, hear her words, and come back with short but insightful rejoiners id say...

and whatever you do, keep your eyes on her eyes, do NOT look at her tits while talking to her

5. I say hi, and from there a conversation emerges.

Then I ask certain questions that gets her to talk a lot. I just sit there and listen while throwing my 2 cents in every once in a while.

6. that seems to be the concensus

my attitude changes a lot depending on where im at, if its in school in a class i'll ask more school related questions make jokes bout the kids in class

if im at a party/drunk...im a little more...fresh lets put it that way

7. I do not like meeting people at parties... the last chick I dated drank four times a week and that started really pissing me off quickly. Not that I can't appreciate a girl that can tolerate alcohol but that is borderline alcoholic level. I generally just go with the flow of the conversation, I have long hair and a beard and play music.... I generally have to put little to no effort into women folk it just works for me.

8. once ur drinking that many times a week its usually to cover up something

9. You have to be yourself at the end of the day though, if she can't stand that you're not exactly gonna have any sort of relationship in the longer run are ya.

10. yeahh

but i think we all know people who are in relationships who are trying to force it

11. This is true.

It depends how desperate you are, and whether you're really just in it for the hook up or not I guess.

But, as said before, listening to what she has to say is important... finding out common ground and interests etc..... odd, but talking about female empowerment has got me far a few times haha.

12. and whatever you do, keep your eyes on her eyes, do NOT look at her tits while talking to her[/QUOTE]
    shit!!...i knew i was doing something wrong!!

13. shit!!...i knew i was doing something wrong!![/QUOTE]

i make that mistake all the time :(

14. i really like looking deep in a girls eyes when i talk to them, and when u do that whether they know it or not ur making them like u too makes em trust u subconciously

15. ^^ this

16. hmmm

interesting idea's people

17. deep..
    sometimes i dont like holding eye contact with any humans

but, i will try this :)

18. i usually give 'em this look:

[​IMG]

19. :eek:

AHHAHAHAHAHA

20. really dont look at her tits?
    the the first thing i do..i want her to know im checking her out before i start talking to her. usually get the red or green light that way.
    got some time to learn kiddies..
    just talk about shit u always talk about. shes a human being just like you. dont make it rocket science bro/