Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you medicate in public, how do *you* ingest it?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pioneer, Aug 3, 2009.

1. I am curious to see how all of the MMJ patients that smoke in public when/where it is allowed ingest the cannabis?

Do you just bring a chillum and hit it on the sidewalk? Joint? Bubbler? haha

Thanks, take care GC :smoking:

2. edibles, glass one hitter disguised as a cig.

3. I bought an Iolite. It is hard in my state to get an MMJ card, so I am still forced to hide it even though I have a legitimate medical need, and I can't risk getting caught. I mostly use it when fishing and in the mountains, but I am sure it would work in public, I just wouldn't try inside because it does smell.

4. #4 weednotcrack, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    The best way is this.it like those breath strips,super sick

Attached Files:

5. Whatever is low key. I might live in Socal, but that doesn't mean I should walk around with a fat blunt exercising my privileges to the absolute maximum.

6. Ingestion is eating NOT smoking. Use tinctures, oils, food cooked with cannabis extracts.

clinton

7. I just roll a j and light up on the street or whatever. Nobody notices usually and if they do, nobody says a word.

8. That is so sick. Then again the lollypops look awesome too. I really need to move to a state where I can get legit edibles.

9. Most of the lollis aren't that great to be honest. They deliver a mild effect at best, and ther don't always taste the best.

Tinctures are definitely stealthy, and they're REALLY easy to make. REALLY easy. Plus the get stronger as they age...

Edibles are also stealthy, and good for places where you can't always break away to use a small chillum or one-hitter. If I'm on my feet for a whole day, an edible sure does the trick.

10. I made a tincture and put it in a blue apothecary bottle with a sprayer lid on it for my wife, an MS sufferer. When in public, she simply pulls out the bottle like a breath spray, and puts a couple of spritzes under her tongue for a 4-5 hour dose.

I highly recommend the tinctures, especially for medical uses. The duration of the effects of the dose are considerably longer with tinctures, and a little goes a long way. There is no suspicious odor like when smoking.

We use an oz. of the best buds to make approx 1 pint of tincture, and it lasts for a couple of months. As Wildwill says also, it does seem to get stronger while being stored in the fridge, and it takes on a more floral taste as it ages.

Our state prohibits medical patients from smoking in public, so the "tinc" is a blessing.

11. i have my card and the tinctures alwayss seem to be callin my name haha... how does one make tincs whats there base

12. Usually alcohol or glycerin. I use and prefer glycerin.

13. Have you ever had the floral ester's of various strains characterize the taste of a particular tincture? Such as using strains like, blueberry, blackberry, shishkeberry? Or try taking it a step further and using strains like Afgahni Cheese, Blue Cheese, etc... HMMM, may have to test this myself. I love staying as far under the radar as possible while in public as well. Medical Cannabis is meant to be used with discretion, don't be the next patient arrest.

14. Last time I checked it was illegal to do so in public, medicating or not.

15. Tinctures are Hella easy to make...I bought an old crock pot from Goodwill specfically to make glycerin tinctures. Mix about an ounce of material, whether it's shake, vapor poo or whatever, with about 16 oz of food grade glycerin and stir. Then put it on low overnight. In the morning strain out the material and you've got a nice sweet tincture. You can use coffee syrups to flavor if necessary.

16. Not in California.

17. Applies only to California of course.

18. Yeah, go ahead and check again.

19. I would use an Iolite or an edible.