Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you lost your Weed Virginity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripejavi, Jul 3, 2011.

1. just recall what u smoked, what happened, howd u feel, how much did u smoke, what did u smoke with, were u alone, etc. Just try to remembet the first time you smoked weed.
    I remember i had my first ever gram of weed from my friend ben it was skunk. i went through the whole g that night with a shtty carb-less w
    water bong made from a minute maid bottle. i had a huge bic candle lighter that shot a flame out like a fkin dragon. the thing would like burn the whole bowl. after i used it all i thought i got screwed over or something. then after five minutes it hit me like a fkin tidal wave. first thin in my mind...omg i gotta jerk it. after that i just walked around my house doin wierd sht and ended up passing out in a second mid-masturbation. I still remember my mommys scream when she came down stairs the following morning :(

2. Smoked two joints by myself. I thought I was going crazy 15 minutes later. Was still high 6 hours later. I thought I had fucked my brain up. I started running up and down the beach because I wanted to "get it out of my system". Hard to concentrate and focus. Felt like I was leaving my body constantly. Still can't remember much of it.

3. Packed prolly around .5 into my dads bubbler wen I was 12 and holly fuck did a train hit me I remember walking back in the house first thing I saw was popcorn salt and dumping it in my mouth then throwing up cuz it tasted so gross then I went outside to skate with my friends and kept falling just trying to push 5 hours later I was still high so I ran up and down my stairs until I couldn't breathe then passed out at the top of them hahaha great time

4. I was 15 and some dudes who were way more experienced with smoking (think the dudes from Jackass) just got me high as fuck and messed with me. A good time had by all. We were outside in the woods behind the house and they kept blowing shotguns and making me take huge ass tokes from joints.

Awesome time man. I'm glad those dudes hazed me because it helped me learn quick not to party foul and shit

5. I was 11 years old home alone with my drug addict of a brother(he's clean now, just trees), he asked me to just keep him company while he smoked a blunt outside. This was pretty usual, I did this with him sense I was 9 so I said sure and went with him.

Well that time he handed me the blunt and said, "You're smoking this." It was some kush, I've honestly never smoked low or mids because of my brother, so I was blown. We ended up chilling outside for like 30 minutes to an hour after we smoked so I could come down a little. I didn't. My brother threw my ass in the shower to kill the high before my parents got home.

P.S. I'm 18. So I've been smoking now for about 7 years, but I stopped for 6 months 4 years ago.

6. I was 15 or 16.. went to a highschool party with all my friends, They were drinking ( i chose not too, alcoholic dad..) went outside to get fresh air, three person that I knew where in a mini circle behind the shed, went to see.. Got back in the house high as a kite! was awesome.
    Been smoking since..

7. i was chillen with my brothers and while they was smoking and i never smoked but i asked them to pass it cause i was stressed. I just remeber 20 mins later everything was funny as fuck and everybody was high sayin how good the weed was

8. 16 or 17 I believe, my best friend was doing it and I refused at the time but eventually gave in. I've taken very long breaks since then

9. 16. My friends payed me 50$ to smoke with them so I couldn't refuse.

Didn't get high the first time, but the second time.... Damn. Smoked about 2-3 bowls, walked into the house and immediately layed on the floor because I thought it felt good. Then we went into my friends car and listened to music for a while, and after about an hour later I realised i lost my shoes....

The rest of the night consisted of me laying on my friends bed, while his lasers were on, saying " I feel like I'm swimming".... Good times

10. summer after 8th grade i was like 13 and i got a gram from my friend.
    one of my friends came over and we smoked in the pool house bathroom out of a gatorade bong i made then hung out and listened to music

11. Weed Virginity?

Really?

12. yah rlly...

13. First time I tried smoking it, I was 13. I didn't inhale properly and didn't get high.
    Tried again when I was 17 off a pipe (took 1 drag) and I got baked as fuck. Ate 12 doughnuts then fell asleep for 6 hours.

14. was at a friends house, we went in the forest. smoked up, i remember my friend telling me "ya your in a coma world" "your actually at the hospital, this is just a dream world were in"

and for 2 minutes i believed him.

15. wtf???????:eek:

16. I was 27. I grew up thinking drugs were bad, they were all the same, etc. I've been around people smoking plenty of times but I didn't like how giggily and stupid it made them. Plus my brother has had lots of problems, pot being one of them.

I work midnights and I was getting a ride from one of my coworkers at the time. It was the last night of this one supervisor working with us so we took him to the bar at 8am. A few beers later I'm so not wanting to go home so I told him I'd go on the blunt ride with him. A few times I'd split when him and his friends were about to go on a ride and I didn't want to be left out anymore even though I didn't think I was going to smoke. So he goes to his friends, they roll it and we get in the car. I told him I don't care where we go as long as he doesn't drive past my house 6 times (inside joke, he says he knows my neighborhood more then I do because of the blunt rides).

He goes to pass it to me and I do the whole "should I try it? I don't know...blah blah" just being a total girl. He told me for my first time I should smoke a whole blunt, not 1-2 hits. So I said fuck it and took 3. I was so blasted. I remember saying "I told you not to drive past my house 6 times, not drop me off in the woods somewhere". I remember being paranoid about that and I kept having to calm myself down when I was buggin out. I heard him make a comment about me flying in the back seat because I was just staring out the window. To this day blunt rides are my fav way to smoke even though I don't like blunts, I like the ride while high.

We stopped at his house so I could use the bathroom and he just stands there talking to his grandfather and I'm close to freaking out because I was high as hell. He drops me off at my house but like 30 feet from my door and I remember walking crazy funny. Ate a whole bag of cheetos with my eyes closed then I passed out for 4 hours before I had to get my kids. Then I was very calm and peaceful for 2 days. Been smoking ever since.

A few weeks later he told me his friend asked him why I didn't want to smoke and he was shocked when he found out it was my first time. Now my friend says he created a monster because I'm smoking up before work and buying 1/4ths to share :p

17. im so sorry, but it's 1/4's, not 1/4ths

18. I was 15 and went to my friends house who smoked. He rolled a joint and we smoked outside. Then he was like check this out ad pulls out his older brothers zong I was like WTF. So we took a couple hits out of that in his garage but while I was in the middle of a fat rip we hear his moms car pull up so I start tripping but he just hides the zong and tells me to chill. At this point I am paranoid and almost in tears because I'm so scared his mom is gonna call me parents. He opens the door and starts punching a punching bag and I sit on a bench. His mom comes in and is like what do you kids want to eat. I didn't have the munchies (yet) so we say nothing for now. We go into his room and I was like how the fuck did your mom not smell that and he says she is used to the smell because of his brother. Then munchies set in so we walked to mcdonalds. Good times

19. lol the first time i ever saw weed was when i was like 11 or 12 at a party drinking lol these four dudes rolled a joint and i was like no and i got drunk and the next day i came back to smoke weed with the kid the weed was shit it was regs rolled up in computer paper and i got the second hit and all i got was ash it tasted so bad i coughed and washed my mouth with dish soap than later that week he got an imported bahamian blunt gtg

20. and it was super good