Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you have too much on hand?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyBudHound, Jul 4, 2018.

1. A friend of mine just cleared 3.3 pounds off 4 indoor grown gorilla glue 4 plants. Its strong and awesome AF! He's now got another 4 indoors AND another 4 outside as well! Lol, it's just his hobby.

What the hell do you do with it all when it's all home grown in a legal state? Can't sell to the recreational stores due to state laws on where they can buy from.

What's the best way to store that much even? Plus 8 more plants worth on the way! Lmao, what a dilemma.

2. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

HashMaster 5000 it all.
    Then make Tasty Hash-Coconut oil capsules.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. If it was me, I'd bury that shit in the woods LOL.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Damn! You must be taking in quite a yield to use that much bud and make those capsules from it. I saw a shit ton of blonde kief too. Good suggestion, though. I know he already makes tincture and kief. Oil caps might need to be the next endeavor.

5. Fat. Doinks. In Amish.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wait what is too much weed? Are you feeling okay?:laughing:

I'm sure a bum or a stoner would appreciate some spare nugs!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lmao, right?

Um, me, ME over here... I'm a stoner!!
    :weed::hookah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I've told people all the time I'm addicted to weed growing it LOL

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. For long term storage if turn it all into oil/shatter. Butter last 6 months in the freezer before it starts to lose potency. Flower stored correctly in jars with humidity packs and meters prob a year. I grow 2x a year just what I know I can use to avoid waste and time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hash-Coconut oil capsules under the seat of the truck in storage for almost two years with NO loss of potency.
    Once locked into an oil base I don't find it to lose potency at all.
    My 2 cents.
    30,000 caps made and consumed. :) Yes that is Thirty Thousand. Not a mistype.
    [​IMG]
    About a 1000 per jar here. 100-150mg each.
    BNW