When you guys roll a blunt?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by BrooklynkusH, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Which do you prefer ? Personally since Im from Brooklyn,NY I prefer a good ole vanilla dutch, but often I find myself rollin up swishers...

2. swishers, im from the Bay Area and most people around here use Grape Swishers

3. I buy the swisher sweet cigarillos, usually grape or strawberry ;)

4. Minnesota here, i grab the white grape or strawberry white owls if they have em, otherwise i usually go for the original swisher.

5. When ever I buy peach or strawberry swishers half the time they are stale...:(

6. We usually roll blunts with anything below dank and we only smoke dank blunts on special occasions.

7. im bout an hour north of the city. around here we roll dutchmasters and games. mostly games lately becuase they have been fresher then the dutches.

8. all day long in the car

9. strawberry dutch.
    sometimes even game's you can roll canons with those anyone know what im talking about?

10. #10 Sonymon, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Grape cigarillos.

but now i just buy purple haze wraps cause the wraps are cheaper due to tobacco tax.

this is one of the last rillos ill buy for a while..its grape
    [​IMG]

11. Yah vanilla dutchmasters are my fave, but vanilla game blunts are pretty sweet too... even peach ones and the green leaf ones

12. phillie cigarellos/swisher tips all day

13. Swishers, Perfectos, Dutch Masters, occasional cuban. :devious:

We have a badass cigar shop/club right by here if I want some exotic blunts. :D

14. I am so strange when it comes to my blunts and what i say i like and what i actually walk out of the store with. Usually my friends from down south in the county all throw down on dutches. If i'm smoking a blunt to the face i usually make sure it's a swisher [no flavor or grape] and i love picking up the 5pack boxes. Split it, throw in the bud, and roll!

15. the same

16. games all day, always fresh, nice to roll

17. Swishers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. i use strawberry white owls or any flavor of phillies

19. Hell yessssssssss