When you get visible vapor after 10+ draws.....

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Everythingshazy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Does it still get you higher each time or is it just random chemical vapor from the remaining brown herb.

Vape: No2
    Setting: 375F

2. Gets you high as hell

3. Its still vape man.

4. I'm vaping oil, so I get clouds + a strong buzz every puff.

5. [quote name="Everythingshazy" post="19334928" timestamp="1389658964"]Does it still get you higher each time or is it just random chemical vapor from the remaining brown herb.Vape: No2Setting: Is it supposed to be visible? If it's visible, does that mean that it's smoke, or steam?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Doesn't taste like smoke  not sure if it is but it doesnt taste smokey until you get the burnt popcorn taste, but it still isnt ash flavored like smoke... Not 100% sure about what exactly is in the smoke.  It doesn't blacken the bud though even if it sits in the bowl while its on for 20+ minutes at that temp so i dont think its burning the leaves. maybe some of the trichomes?? who knows

7. Maybe turn up the heat and blast down all the goods in less pulls.

8. You will know when its done.
    THE HORROR..THE HORROR.
    The taste you see, is quit awful.
    Me and my friend always get to that point when we're revaping. And we say, "Ass" after we take a hit.
    Its not done til its brown(dark brown)itll smell weird too.
    But i always *finis*h a bowl with its a golden colour.
    Leaving it saved up for later.
    And when im dry i revape and it gets me high still.

9. Once you hit the burnt popcorn taste, flip it around a bit, make sure you got all of it nice and brown. I mean, you could always smoke what's left afterwards to get the remaining chemicals that don't vape at 350ish, but it's a weird, different buzz. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Shut up rusty

11. Alex, go away. No one wants your criticism. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 lwien, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

Shut up Alex.

Shut up Rusty.............I want his criticism.   (hee hee..........this is kinda fun.   kinda reminds me when I used to play 4 square during recess)

Shut up.  No, you shut up.   Go away.   No, you go away.   lol.............

13. My dad can beat up your dad!!

14. Leave it to a group of stoners to completely derail a thread about weed into one about 3rd grade fighting lmaoooooo

Made me laugh so I'm not EVEN mad!

15. To answer you, keep going.
    Dont stop til around 390F.
    Thats when the carcinigens start to fume off.
    At 392F i think.
    But it wouldnt be comparable to smoking so you can always push it.
    But watch for combustion.
    Move your herb around too.

All you would really get is more of a body high.
    Still something.
    Happens when i revape my golden stash.

16. Vaporizing weed is so awesome..