Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when you get baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magnier7, Sep 14, 2009.

1. whats your favourite thing to do when you get baked? watch a film???

2. Sex definitely. Or motorbiking, it's a close 1:p

3. Usually listening to music and chilling is the best. Also jamming with pals is a fun thing to do.

4. Just chillax with my friends, watch a movie eat some food, then sleep for 13 hours. Da best!

5. movie, bike ride, wander around outside (especially at nite), watever lol

6. #6 Drybananna, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    Chill and listen to music is probably my favourite.

That or going on "adventures" with my friends, chilling and shit, etc.

Might sound weird, but looking up baby owl pics is pretty fuckin' fun too while high. Shit, I laugh my ass off.

[​IMG]

7. I like to surround myself with people who play music and then play music with them. I've got a huge garage at my disposal so we pretty much turned it into a studio. Music is definitely the way to go when you blaze.