When you found out Santa wasn't real...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AgressiveDimple, Dec 25, 2011.

1. How old were you, how did you react, etc. I remember feeling cheated and lied to, and felt like every Christmas movie betrayed me. I was like 8.

2. #2 TexRx, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    I was like...."It's all a lie? So....My Dad is Santa and so is the man in the red suit at the mall?...And so is the man at the North Pole? This makes no sense!! How would Santa deliver all those presents in one night anyway?"

Faint words in the back of my mind formed at a young age~> "It's all bullshit?! All christian kids are lied to!" :eek: "It seems so obvious now!"

And then there was telling a kid at school that I know that santa isn't real and getting picked on for being so old and just finding out!

So, it was a bunch of lies and life has really been nothing but a pack of lies so far anywaY!! So i guess it prepared me? :confused_2:

:)

3. i jusr pretended i still believed so i got more presents

4. [quote name='"ihugtrees"']i jusr pretended i still believed so i got more presents[/quote]

Hahahahahaha yee

5. :confused:

:eek:

what are you trying to say?

6. I shit a brick

7. August, you need to sit down for this.....Santa Claus....He isn't real! SSHHH!! It's ok, son.....

And son?.....the Easter Bunny isn't real either!!

I know!! SSHHH! It's OK! It's OK! It's OK son, don't cry! SSHHH!!

8. i took a shit out of my dick...

9. What the fuck?!

10. I was never led to believe that an overweight man somehow made his way down our nonexistant chimney(apartment) and left presents without my mom pressing charges for breaking in. I was the one at school telling other kids santa wasn't real lol

Edit: the tooth fairy was a whole different story!

11. yeah.. whatever dude.

i suppose there's no tooth ferry either? :rolleyes:

12. My friends and I just had this convo last night. I can't really remember but I think.it was like 9 or 10 but everyone said that was old they were saying 6 or 7 and to me that's too young

13. Damn, I have no idea; must have not been too traumatic, seems like it was a gradual realization. Maybe I remember my older cousin's intimations to my brother and I, before he was admonished by the adults, but I got nothing definite.

14. I'm not entirely sure about her.... But if you see her, tell her she STILL owes me $1 for that tooth I gave her at the end of 5th grade!

15. I remember being in 11th grade and reading an article about it.

16. I was 6, But I did not tell my mother until I was 10 in fear of not getting presents. I think I have been pathological from birth.

17. Hahaha i have a dick older brother, and i was like 3 or something when i was in preschool, he told me he wasnt real. I honestly didnt really care haha, i just told my parents everything i wanted and they were like "oh well we'll make sure to tell santa"..... Dumbasses

18. I tricked my neighbor into telling me when I was 7. I acted like I already knew he was fake and was astonished when he said he was. Not a very smart neighbor.

19. Sure he's real....

I see his posts on here all the time

20. This is gonna sound messed up but...

In my town we have lots of tourists right? Well a day before Christmas eve.. a BUNCH of tourists bus come around with a christmas theme going on...

Inside all these buses are families + kids...

My friends were being stupid yelling random things out(not words, just weird sounds) as they drove past.... I wanted to one up them

Guess what I yelled?

" SANTA ISN"T REAL!!!!! "

LITERALLY a second later...

"YES HE IS!!!!"

*some mom trying to protect her kid*

I only realized afterwords how messed up it was, but then again my parents NEVER tricked me into that shit so I always thought it was kinda stupid.