Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when you dont have bud.. you always look up at the clock at 4:20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by d50416, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Fact...

ive done it everyday since ive started not smokin :mad:

2. Yea, almost a week into my t break. Makes me want to reconsider my smoking schedule though, I might keep it as a weekend thing for a while. But lol I always see 420 stuff everywhere. And on my way home from school, sometimes I smoke a joint and there is this sign that says 420 on it that I light up at in a good smoking location too. Just sucks seeing it everyday and not toking lol. But I know that shit is gonna be hella fun when I do toke up again, its worth every minute of this t break.

3. Not always. Only when I dont have bud and it happens to be 4:20 which isnt a lot of the time.