When You Die

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Potato Skins, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Life's a bitch then you die.

2. ^ That was your opening post?

3. [quote name="Roger6969" post="18983880" timestamp="1384405461"]I gave some thought to life after death. I think it doesn't really matter. People mourn, and they think you're in some mystical place. But to me, and this is my opinion, you just rot in the ground and life keeps going on. So the question I ask: what is the point to living? Is there any real reason? The point of life is to find ur point in life. That's something only u can do tho----------------------------------Roll, Roll, Roll Your JointTwist It At The End Light It Up, Take A Puff,Pass It To A Friend![/quote]Success is gained by those who show up to receive it~~~

4. it sounds like its there to exercise our imagination

thats the part we do best compared to other living things

5. The meaning within life is about change, that is what the physical world is it is in constant thorough going change and unless you realise this then you are so limited, you cannot hold on to something for a long time because it changes. Its like a passive existence in this physical universe which is causally closed, undergoing change held in space time.

6. Well other then the "End" and fully living your life, the literal definition for the reason of life is to:Reproduce and keep making progress. Which eventually we will be at the highest point of technology and if history has anything to day about it; there will be a huge catastrophic event, making us start ALLLLL over... Again.. And again! Sucks, soo toke as much as possible ;) -Keep Tokin'