When you die what do you think you'll be remembered for?

Discussion in 'General' started by BluDreams, Mar 15, 2011.

1. What are the things you think people will say they remember about you, what have they learned from you, what difference did you make?

I'll go first :smoke:

I would like to think people might perhaps remember me as wiser than most of my generation, had most of his shit together. If there is has been one piece of advice I have ever tired to give people it's probably know the difference between what you want and what you want to want.

2. The short guy that always has the best bud and a drink in his hand.

3. Idk man. I'm pretty young so I haven't really done much to be remembered by.

4. I'm yet decided on weather or not I want to be remembered.

5. he was 'a soldier in his mind and his actions said the same'

6. Loving music, my friends and my family with all the passion in my being.

7. He was a disappointment and failed miserably at his petty life.

8. for starting the hemp/marijuana revolution:hello:

9. Being lazy but full of love

10. Being a fuckin' dink on grass city forums.

Fuck yeah, i excell at life.

11. Let me toke a few before starting this reply! I like this thread. :smoke::smoke:

This might not be much at all, but I hope that people remember me most by my sense of humor. I haven't yet found out who I truly am, so I'm not entirely sure on what I want to be remembered for. I hope it's not for my faults I know that. Also, I hope that I've taught someone, something. It doesn't have to be a huge group of people, I just hope that I've benefited my group of friends and family in some way.

:D

12. doin big things:smoke:

13. Hopefully exactly how I was. I dont want any dead man sympathy.

I'll probably remember my life as fun ass ride, which is what I aim for. :D

14. Ditto.

15. That's kinda easy question for me, had more than a few people tell me what they think of me now during the crazy walk thru this life :cool:

My humor - and that I have to make someone laugh or smile, it has always bothered me to see someone sad or letting life or someone get them down, kinda a crazy and wild person, so it's pretty easy to do

My giving - giving things, especially music to ppl has always been so fun for me, music is my life, and sharing it with others makes them so happy, especially if I've written a song for someone. Giving has always made me so happy inside, helping someone, making their life easier, giving gives me SO much more inside than the person actually receiving

Being a survivor - I've survived a major health prob, and a few bad life choices with problems that most people cave under from, making it here has made me a strong person and it has meant alot to me the friends and family that have noticed and told me so. I'm a bigtime lemonade maker :D

My songwriting - my jamming with musicians and friends has been one of the best things in my life, i have a small group of supporters in the offline world and the online world that mean alot to me. Songwriting has helped me survive thus far in life, given me so much strength and happiness. I think everyone's thing they do, thing that they create feeds their soul and is an important part of that being, and when it touches someone else along the way, you realize it truly IS an important thing in the world.

this is a great thread, very interesting, thanks for makin it OP :smoke:

16. For never giving a fuck. :cool:

17. the short chick who works at quizno's and always looks a little "out of it".

18. lol. Alot of people would probably remember me like this. I don't give a fuck what they say, TBH.

19. Honestly I highly doubt I'll be remembered much. If so it won't be for something I was about while I was alive, it'll be a random memory.

20. #20 Outis, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    I'll probably be forgotten.