Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When you buy, do you prefer your bud to be dry or moist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Royal Kush, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Just curious.

2. It isn't called the sticky 'icky for nothing :smoke:

3. Dry. Ive never bought moist bud.

4. Interesting question I suppose. For me, I prefer a true mixture of both. I do not have a grinder, so breaking up buddah that is too sticky can be a bit annoying. At the same time, nobody likes burning a bowl and having the bud get ashy to quickly because its too dry. I guess what I am trying to tell you is that...I don't know :D

5. if its moist,than you pay 4 water dude..mj loose about 75 prosent of its weight due to water..it should not be so dry that it isnt like the guy above said STICKY..

6. Bone dry... But it always comes a little moist. My dealer insists it's the stickyness but leave a bud out for a few hours and it'll really dry out nice. Dry is just better, easier to handle, easier to roll, and the smell is more pungent...

7. Damn, i didnt see it lol :eek:

8. uh.. duh, dry!

moist bud means water. that could lead to mold. but more importantly, water adds weight. and i'm not about to get screwed over with moist bud.

9. well nice and sticky is always nice but i gotta say its much easier breaking up bud for a joint or a bowl when its really dry cause you can just crumble it off idk im really high

10. dryed and cured?

You seem to not understand....

Moist as in still not dryed and cured? Or what? lol, if its wet weed you are paying for water, which wet bud is bad because it can mold....

I prefer my marijuana to be properly dried and cured if thats what you are asking....

11. It should be dry, but still sticky when you try to break it down. If I had to choose between bud that was too wet or too dry, I would go with the dry weed, because the wet weed is gonna decrease in weight by almost half. At least with super dry bud, maybe only 25% of it will shake up, and that shake is still smokeable. With wet weed, you're just watching your weight evaporate.

12. Moist doesn't make for good vaping. I would always prefer dry bud, just not too dry as several others have stated.

13. i like my weed like i like my bitches

wet

14. like it at the point were i can take a nug out let it sit for about an hour and then break it up just by sqweezing it between my index and thumb.

15. I like sticky bud but not damp or wet. And I don't like dry bud cause it burns to quickly. Just my .02 cents, keep smoking what ever way you prefer as long as you enjoy the bud :smoke:

16. Personally id rather it more dry than moist. Dry bud means youre getting more bud per weight, moisture can add a lot of weight. Plus, you can always rehydrate your bud with a little piece of orange peel or wet paper towel in the same bag.

17. Sticky icky is great when its from the resin glands and trichromes, not because its moist bud that pancakes when you grab ot.

18. [quote name='"chemists"']

Sticky icky is great when its from the resin glands and trichromes, not because its moist bud that pancakes when you grab ot.[/quote]

That's what I was referring to.