When would leaves be mature enough to use?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Canadianguy48, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I was wondering if for some reason you had to get rid of your plant before buds started to form because or one reason or another.So all your stuck with is the leaves.When are the leaves good to use?Do you still have to wait till flowering time till you can say make hash out of them or something?

I was curious.....

2. That is intresting...is it the 3rd week in veging or flowering?I think it means in vegetation..

3. It's not an on-off switch, such that on this date you can make hash but the day before you couldn't. The plants will begin to form trichomes and then continue to do so throughout the grow, the longer you go the more trichs you will have to harvest. So even if there is an "earliest" date, your hash production from plants that age will be bare minimum as well.

4. very interesting, I was thinking about just planting some bag seeds letting them grow as long as I can and then just hashing it all. I realize that the longer you wait the better but I always thought the THC started developing only in like the flowering stage so this is gonna be sweet