When will this kick in?!

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Alright, i have some flexeril. I took 3 of them and they are 10mg each. In one of my other posts i asked how many i should take and someone said to take 20mg. Well i already took 30mg about 2 hours ago and i'm not feeling a damn thing haha. Should i pop some more of em, if so, how many should i take? Can someone help me out here?

2. theres no such thing as an absolute threshold for drugs like these..its all based on factors including the individual's weight, height, metabolism etc. etc.... did you take them on an empty stomach? what would you consider "empty"? did you break the pills in half, crush em, snort em, stick em up your butt? maybe this is a sign from the gods that you werent meant to fuck with dirty prescription pills like flexeril.

3. Nubbin was indeed right.........a person's weight, tolerance, food intake for the day, and various other factors determine how a certain drug will effect you. A key rule to remember is that every drug effects everyone differently! What drug some get a killer buzz off of will do nothing for another person. It's all on a person's metabolism.

Personally, I dont think that flexerils are worth taking. They are hard on the stomach and one of the mildest muscle relaxers. IMO, the only muscle relaxer worth taking are somas and I love them. They just relax me like drinking a few beers would. A word of caution though.....they can be quite dangerous taken in large doses. I, stupidly, took about 20 of them (I forgot how many I had taken) and they sent my body into seizures. So the moral of the story......be safe and make sure you know all the side effects of every drug you try.

Peace and love..........