When will they start making bud? lots of pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bkinboston, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Ill have to check again I have a pocket microscope , 2 weeks ago there were all milky , I guess I'll check first thing in the morning.i have like 4 Neighbors that can see onto my yard. Try not to do it to much since everything else around my plaints are the only thing standing strong. So I'm playing like I don't see them when I go in the yard.

2. [quote name='"Bkinboston"']Ill have to check again I have a pocket microscope , 2 weeks ago there were all milky , I guess I'll check first thing in the morning.i have like 4 Neighbors that can see onto my yard. Try not to do it to much since everything else around my plaints are the only thing standing strong. So I'm playing like I don't see them when I go in the yard.[/quote]

Pluck a smaller bud from a lower stalk. Take that in. Don't be risky by walking out there like that

3. The special kush had a force harvest , had the kids playing basketball and she took a hit.

Attached Files:

4. Before the hit, all milky

Attached Files:

5. [quote name='"Bkinboston"']The special kush had a force harvest , had the kids playing basketball and she took a hit.[/quote]

Hahaha gotta hate when that happens. She still looks good though.

6. I cut my big sp kush she was in the back not getting little to no sun and the buds were full of water.

I have like 7 plants outside its not bad it's 55 with rain was trying to hold out a week for 1 and till the end of the month for the rest. Tell me what you think I'll number the pics.

It's are less than 30 mins old

image-3253823032.jpg

image-3452976174.jpg

image-1669800900.jpg

image-981843576.jpg

image-3413158956.jpg
    Big patch , the rest of pics are from this patch

Attached Files:

7. image-295359249.jpg

Bubble hash

8. [quote name='"Bkinboston"']

Bubble hash[/quote]

Pretty green. Did you use all the trim?

9. Yea everything but the steam might make more today think I see some mold on the buds

10. Is bubble ever supposed to be that green?

11. [quote name='"TheRealPurp"']Is bubble ever supposed to be that green?[/quote]

I didn't think so. I do honey oil myself

12. It's due to mixing the trim and leaves. They are freshly cut and we are using a mixing connection on a drill , so I think the liquid in the plants and trim mix becomes a green die.

13. image-267373134.jpg
    Idea of how we are mixing

image-716933631.jpg
    Big bud#2

14. [quote name='"Bkinboston"']
    Idea of how we are mixing

Big bud#2[/quote]

Do you have ice in the bucket too?

15. Yea there's ice I think you see the bag on the floor in the pic and the leaves and trim was placed in the freezer for hrs before use

16. what an ugly fucker, BURY ALL MALES [...Cannabis plants that is]:hello: