When will the United States legalize Cannabis?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Tree Of Life, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Is it inevitable? 20 states already have already turned medical. Is it only a matter of time before so many states go green that the whole country finally realizes how important this herb is?

2. No idea, but I have a feeling that we're getting pretty damn close. I'm excited.

3. I'm all for the legalization, but I'm still gonna get mine either way.

4. I think marijuana is going to be an issue talked about alot during the 2016 elections. It's only a matter of time now. I give it 5 years max.

5. I just really hope that the UK follows suit as soon as America legalizes.

6. Indeed I am ready for this as generations have had to be put in prison for partaking of a plant that brings them pleasure, and does not cause the user to lose control. It always takes far too long to bring about change, but as long as we can vote and be heard, we must do our part to help. But we are ever closer, 

7. Hopefully soon and hopefully these damn drug tests for jobs go away =( I don't want to get high on the job I just want to when I am offffff

8. Soon. Utter waste of resources. Not to mention we're apparently 70 trillion and debt, if they should cut anything it sure as hell better be marijuana enforcement.
    The DEA's darker tactics getting revealed certainly helps our cause  :hello:

9. Maybe. I mean whenever we get somewhere the FEDS are fighting harder and harder. I dont know man. I hope.

10. As much as i would love to see it happen today i think we still have another 5-10 years before it happens. We will have to wait for most of this current crop of reps and senators to retire and then the next generation coming in will vote it through

11. Of course we will if America does it, they are our Shepard after all.

12. When the Baby Boomers die off :smoking:

13. True, I hope it works that way with this for sure!

14. I would imagine that the main reason the police oppose changing the law so much is that it makes it more difficult for them to meet their quotas, for every pothead they stop that's a box ticked, they don't want to have to start meeting their drug enforcement quotas by catching people dealing in or using unmentionables because they will generally give more of a fight than your average stoner walking down the street.

15. #15 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    Hopefully,In the near future... America will, But Im gonna keep on Token either way :bongin: :smoking: :smoke:

16. I hear what your saying man, plus arrest figures will plumit as weed keeps little shits of the streets, hell I haven't been arrested since I started to smoke it. You don't wanna go rob a warehouse when your baked you wanna go rob the fridge!

17. yeah this man. All i want to be able to do is smoke a doobie at home when its my down time Without having to worry about getting called in for some corny random bs drug test.

18. I hope it isnt legalized, its better the way it is with medical. I dont want coperations ruinning this beautiful plant. If you love enjoying cannabis then move somewhere where you can do that, otherwise, quit chya bitchin. 

19. Just like with wine and cigarettes there will be cheaper "corporation" weed, but there will also be too grade stuff too. And you can always make your own.

20. LOL

Too much fail in this post...

The way it's looking every state that implements medical will have tough regulations...pretty much the opposite of Cali. Even then like in NJ if the dispensaries do fucking open the pricing and hassles aren't worth it...you're better off buying black market. Tough grow regulations, and no choice of selection.

You must be from Cali...people shouldn't have to move to another state to enjoy a plant in peace. ruining the plant? Laws in majority of the country are ruining LIVES.