When will my plants to be done

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ash flame, Aug 25, 2017.

1. I've started my plants late in the summer I starte them in July and it's the end of August and plants still haven't bowed any signs of flowering the plants are looking beautiful for being out side but I'm not sure if there female or male and I'm not sure when they will flower I don't Think there's pre flowers on it yet either I'm kinda a noob at growing I grew before but I only had one good but it was very tiny

2. hi there a couple of pictures close up of the top nodes of your plant/a would be nice ...outside they should be in flowering mode now so keep your eyes on the top few leaf nodes and look for what looks like a little green onion shape with two little white hairs sticking out from the top ,,and its a female if you see that ,,,,if its a group of small round ball shapes on little stems you dont wont to see cuz thats male pollen sacs......mac.

• Like Like x 1
  3. here:
    Male vs Female Cannabis Plants | Grow Weed Easy

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I can't really get my camera to focus on the nodes but I'm still not seeing any signs of flowering and is it bad to pull leaves off if the plant is flowering

Attached Files:

5. There not the best pics but that's my plant

6. I started my big one in like April and I'm in flower.... I have a small one I started like a month ago and I won't suspect it to flower until September 22nd and be done by November, it's gonna be small but that's fine with me. I'd give em some nutes though. They look a little bland, not talking shit

Attached Files:

7. If you started from seed, which given they're size...they won't show sex for 6+ weeks. I had a seed sprout in my flower tent and just let it go. It took about 7 weeks to start flower even though it's entire life was in 12/12 light

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. So if you planted a month or so ago then you should be in the same boat as me with the September 22nd judging by the growth on your plants and how it looks to me.. could flowrr before then but it's just my assumption

Attached Files:

9. I give it nutes but I don't think there the best it's called bloom something and I put egg shells around it for calcium I started plant out just threw seeds in the ground and let it go from there I'm just surprised I haven't had any signs of flowering cause my plants are almost already at the 3 months mark within a week or so Im just worried if I let my plant go threw the fall it will get to cold for the plant

10. It won't trust, it's gonna hit 12/12 on September 22nd and if it hasn't flower yet then it will start that day and be done halloween... where you located?

11. Second this comment.

12. Is this a sign of budding

13. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

14. To be honest, those don't look like 3 month old plants. Not saying they aren't. I was gonna say that maybe they're just not ready to physically mature due to age but after 3months they should. They look healthy at least.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. There going into 3 months within a week or 2 and there not that small in person atleast I don't think cause all my other weed plants were small but they had buds by now well balls cause it was a male so that could be different to I heard females take alittle longer then males and by end of September I hope to see its signs

16. Lol you remind me of myself about 5 months ago, I saw the first STIPULES and was like omg it's a female I'm in flower!
    But after doing research on Google and YouTube I learned that every plant regardless of sex has stipules... now what you'll be looking for is right above those orange horns, you'll see a small teardrop bud pop up above those or just a round ball with no curved tip, which then you just pull it and toss it because it's male if it's balls... just hit YouTube and type in whatever your question is, there's like 4 main channels I follow and they have videos on everything you need and they're professional videos.. but like skull said those don't looks like 3 month olds, mine are at 4 and are like 18 inches and am in 4th week flower.. I'd say in another week or 2 weeks you'll see pre flowers.

• Like Like x 1