when will my plant start to yellow 7 weeks flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by msad420, Oct 5, 2011.

1. whatsup blades ! im about 7 weeks into flowering and i just gave my last feeding about 2 hours ago. i plant on harvesting anywhere from the 15th-23rd or so . im just wondering when my fan leaves will start to yellow so that the energey goes into the buds?

im going to let my soil dry out completley wich will take about 5 days than flush with about 25 gallons of water than repeat that process evreyday of the last week of flower

does this all sound ok?

2. sounds good

3. sounds like to much water 25 gallons?

4. sounds like to much water 25 gallons? if its sativa it may go more than 8 weeks

5. Sounds like a regular feeding for me, how big is the pot/hole?

6. its in a 18 gallon container. i noticed that some leves have some rust spots on it so im thinkin cal mag def. cant really do anyhing about it now though. it seems that some leaves might start to yellow i see a slight more pale look to some leaeves

25 gallon isant to much. i shud be using about 50 gallons evrey flush but thats a little to much to carry

itll be cold here by noveber. if i let it go 1 more week its at 8 weeks the longest i can go is 9-10 im thinking itll be done in 2 weeks.

is it a big deal if the leaves yellow or not that last bit of flowering?

if so should i just use more water per flush to flush it out even better?

7. I actualy subed to this because I'm new and was wondering the same thing, I just had to point out the 3gal guy giving 3gal advice without knowing.

8. havent noticed anything really yet. whenever i go past 1.2 weeks without fert she tells me she needs it so i think shes gonna be yelllowing within the week