When will my plant start to flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by NullyBeBallin, Jul 17, 2013.

1. i was wondering when my plant will start to flower, this is what it looks like now. Also, today the sun rose at 6:41, and is supposed to set at 8:32, will it begin to flower with that time, or can i put a bag r a bucket or something over it to make it 12/12
    View attachment 1240276

2. i'm not an expert, but i did stay in a holiday inn express last night..

the picture shows a definite female - but you probably already knew that.

from what i have read, plants really need that 12/12 to kick into flowering.  i think going a bucket route seems like a crap ton of work, why not just let it ride out and finish naturally?

3. Ive never done it but I have seen where some outdoor growers will use a light barrier type of fabric that allows for adequate dark time to induce flowering.

4. Patience, Grasshopper.

Most cannabis plants in the USA will start to show sex in late July, start showing flowers in August, by the end of August be into a full flowering stage, showing small flowers and not be mature until at least the end of September or early October but more likely mid-October - some varieties will even go until the end of October/early November.

You're still early - ditch the idea of covering your plants; be patient and let Mother Nature take its course.

J

• Like Like x 3
  5. If your growing a Sativa dom it will take seemingly forever to see those first hairs