When Will My Ladies Produce Buds.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 802_grower, Aug 31, 2014.

1. #1 802_grower, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    Im from New England and i have 5 plants 2 of witch have about 3 weeks of flowering left till harvest and the other 3 plants are not doing anything the are most definitely females but its like the have gone dormant. Also these are outdoor plants and everyone of them look very healthy any ideas of what the problem is. It just seems a little late in the year for plants to be this far behind especially for the area i live in.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How old/big are the plants? If they're too young they won't flower in time. Or they could be a heavy sativa that will flower all the way into November.

3. I have some pretty big discrepancy between my plants too. A few are chugging right along and the two biggest are just now starting to form bud sets. They will just harvest later, but I know from growing them before that they will yield well and finish late October for me.

4. I have 5 plants and 4 of 5 have been flowering for about 3 weeks (Western Oregon). All of them are supposed to be the same strain, but one just started flowering. The 4 should be ready by the first week in October, but the last one may not be ready until mid-October. Even the same strains may have some unique phenotypes that determine flowering time, height of the plants, density of the buds, water requirements, and probably a bunch of other characteristics.

5. Thanks for the advice and here are a couple pics of what i have I'm quite sure that at least one is a full indica and the 2 that are flowering I'm pretty sure are sativa's also if anyone could give any advice on when i should harvest the plants would be cool to.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files: