when will my bud smell like weed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blagger, Dec 30, 2013.

1. #1 blagger, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    hung up my crop last night and it no smell,have i done something wrong?if i have and ive lost the smell have i lost the taste/stone :eek:looks really nice tho

2. the smell and flovor comes out with a nice cure. burb your jars 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks then keep them sealed for 2-3 weeks. when you open the jars again, you'll want to live in them ;)
    [​IMG]

3. so its normal then?

4. No, it's cancer.

5. really im stressin over this lets hope you dnt need advice 1 day

6. can some 1 please tell me y its gone like this im soooo pissed right now 3months down the drain feel like dumping the lot and giving up :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

7. Mate as they said if its too dry to fast and a shit cure it won't smell delicious

Sent from a large dark place on the internet...

8. bruv yh i understand all that,what i dnt is when cut them down(6)they stunk now there hanging the smell like grass/hay

9. That's cause the moisture is filling the room it wil go away

Sent from a large dark place on the internet...

10. is it ok geez sweet

11. so as it dries the smell will come back??

12. Calm down... the smell depending on the strain will come as it dries and cures. this takes TIME... so STFU for a minute and wait

13. Its wet, chlorophyl is working its way out. It is a natural occurence. It will continue to smell of lawn clippings for up to 3 weeks even when curing in a jar. After youve done the 2-3 week burping process, it will continue to age and cure in the jar and the plants natural pheno's will emerge. Unfortunately, just like growing, YOU CAN NOT RUSH NATURE.

14. lol yh im just stressing its my 1st grow its been going good up till this.when was cutting them they smelt dank thats y i was worried.so until i cure it will it get me stoned/taste ok??im just going to smoke a tiny bit and cure all the rest

15. It will be a little rough and give you a buzz but nothing like it will once its cured fully.

16. tnx bro yh im gonna cure it but smoke a bud :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:  :smoke:

Don't worry, I think I can find valuable advice elsewhere.

If you haven't realized this yet, growing marijuana is more about patience than much else. Leave things alone and they will be fine.

18. really dude, better advice elsewhere so y r u on this site then you maaaaad bro pmsl