When will medical marijuana be legal in florida?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Kushmaster0619, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Never cuz their dicks

2. No because Florida is conservative. Florida has some of the strictest marijuana laws as of now too.

3. [quote name='"Purpleface"']No because Florida is conservative. Florida has some of the strictest marijuana laws as of now too.[/quote]

Bunch of old douche

4. Down here over 20 grams is a felony. Believe me i'm moving the fuck out asap.

5. Florida will be one of the last states in the nation to legalize. All these old fucks down here are stuck in their ways.

6. When all other states legalize, Florida will just start hanging people for it. Kentucky will probably be the same.

7. Now? It's been this way for years.. i've been caught 5 Times so far, i'm not going to lie, All the charges have been dropped and i've only had to pay a small court fee.. Florida's Marijuana laws.. well Drug laws in general are unconstitutional, Supposedly the state of Florida is "Looking" into this matter.."
    I believe Medical marijuana will be legal in Florida 2012/2013.. long ways from now but little by little peoples eyes are being open to the Medicinal values that marijuana gives.

8. There are currently 2 bills in the FL legislature, one in the House and the companion bill in the Senate. We'll see if they get reviewed and voted on or just let expire. there is also a petition (grass roots) out there to force it onto the ballet in 2012. Do a search and you'll find another thread about FL that has the link for the petition.
    Don't bitch about it, sign the petition and call your state reps.