Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHen will medi marijane come to new york

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Xtc and weed, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Does anyone have an answer when new york state will pass the bill to make marijuana medicaly legal in new york? please help i want to smoke pot in peace

2. #2 Storm Crow, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    It will be legal soon after you, and everyone like you, gets off the couch and becomes a vocal activist! :hello: And this goes for everyone in a non- MMJ state, too!

Are you registered to vote? Are your friends? If not, get 'er done! You can't vote for MMJ, if you can't vote!

Have you signed any petitions for legalizing cannabis? Better yet, gathered and sent in signatures?

Have you sent studies from my list to your local politicians? If you don't, all they will have to go on when making your NY law, is what the DEA says! :eek: Stamps are 44 cents and I have the links to the studies- all you have to do is click the link in my sig, choose a study, print and send! Easy- should take all of 5 minutes...even if you're on dial up! :p

Do you ever donate to NORML, ASA or other pro-cannabis group? Do you even go to their web sites to find out what is happening in your area? Example- Next week in ALABAMA there is going to be a (hopefully) big MMJ rally with Loretta Nall! Who would have thought that anything pro-MMJ would be happening in Alabama? :eek:

Alabama medical marijuana awareness rally - International Medical Marijuana Awareness Week

And as to what's happening in NY-

Poll: NY Stoked for Medical Marijuana, But Will Senate Listen? - Gothamist

So all of you, get busy! We CAN do this!

Granny :wave:

3. Why don't you do a little research?

4. I'm guessing after it stops snowing.